NHL 2008-09 Season

Sabres,

Bruins-Sabres are playing a good one right now.

Bruins up, 2-1 after 2 periods.

BTW, is the schedule screwed up or what? The Bruins opened up with four games on the road, finally play their home opener last night, and are back on the road tonight in Buffalo. :confused:

Sabres,

Bruins-Sabres are playing a good one right now.

Bruins up, 2-1 after 2 periods.

BTW, is the schedule screwed up or what? The Bruins opened up with four games on the road, finally play their home opener last night, and are back on the road tonight in Buffalo. :confused:

Bill,

I'm watching on Versus also. Sorry to see Glenn Murray gone. I have fond memories of Muzz's days with the Kings. Time moves on...

Bill, am I the only one who finds it weird that teams wear white unis on the road? I miss the days when white unis were worn at home only,

Bill, am I the only one who finds it weird that teams wear white unis on the road? I miss the days when white unis were worn at home only,

I too would rather see the home team wear white.I'm tired of seeing a steady pararde of mostly white uniforms coming into the Wachovia Center.And why does every team have to have a black uniform ? They horrible IMHO.

KCK, what's your history with hockey? How long have you been a fan?

Thank you for asking, Sabres. Here's my story:

I came to L.A. just as the Kings were having their "glory" years with The Great One. I learned the game listening to the great Bob Miller of the Kings call the games on what was then called Prime Ticket. I eventually became enamored of the then Mighty Ducks and loved their underdog role to the SoCal dominant Kings. I have been a fan of the Ducks since around 2000.

I am proud to say that as with the Angels, I have a business affilation with the Ducks and it is sweet doing business with the two sports teams that I support and love as a fan!

Unlike my absolute disdain for anything McCourt & Co. Dodger Blue, I admit that I do enjoy watching this young Kings team and wish them well.

And, as with the Dodgers, we here in SoCal have the finest PBP calling the games...Vin Scully and Bob Miller. ;)

And you and I, sir have a connection. The Miller brothers. :D

It STILL to this day screws me up if I put a game on late.

If I flip on NESN and see the Bruins in white, for an instant I think that they're in the Garden. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)