NHL 2013 Season

I'll still be watching on TV, but I won't be spending any money on any games or merchandise.

Not to sound like a broken record, but I won't be watching any games, buying any tickets nor acquiring any NHL paraphernalia or tchotchkes. Just say, "No" to the NHL this season.

This NHL Season is :closed_2:

There is no :helpsign: for the NHL this season.

:trolls: who held fans hostage this year.

Be one of these :usa2: or one of those :canada: anb lockout the NHL.

Say :yessign: to not supporting the NHL this season.

Don't support the NHL :eek:neinacrowd: this year.

The NHL says to its fans :banplease: - so we shall.

But perhaps I'm :dead

The Freevue is on thru Jan 31st, I'll watch till then and see how they do, after then, I won't ... not spending any money this way.

The Freevue is on thru Jan 31st, I'll watch till then and see how they do, after then, I won't ... not spending any money this way.

exactly. I'll watch the Wild (local team) but I'm not going to get the NHL CI package. Almost got it for the roku ($50) but figured "eh I'll pay the electric bill instead" ;)

Jimbo, I thought you guys in Toledo got FS Detroit. Were you using Extra Innings for all our Tigers chats or are the Tigers' and Red Wings' markets different? I don't think Toledo is much farther from Detroit than I am.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not to sound like a broken record, but I won't be watching any games, buying any tickets nor acquiring any NHL paraphernalia or tchotchkes. Just say, "No" to the NHL this season.

This NHL Season is :closed_2:

There is no :helpsign: for the NHL this season.

:trolls: who held fans hostage this year.

Be one of these :usa2: or one of those :canada: anb lockout the NHL.

Say :yessign: to not supporting the NHL this season.

Don't support the NHL :eek:neinacrowd: this year.

The NHL says to its fans :banplease: - so we shall.

But perhaps I'm :dead

IMO I'm glad they are back.

WOW! Well, we here in L.A. are seeing the effects of the lockout on the ice to be sure. Last night the Kings looked really good in Denver for the 1st 2 periods...then completely fell apart in the 3rd!!!! :eek:

Jimbo, I thought you guys in Toledo got FS Detroit.

they do. Per the Directv RSN site Toledo gets
FSN Ohio (Cavs)
FSN CIncy (Reds)
STO (Indians).....or whatever STO will be called soon (FSN Ohio bought them out)
FSN Detroit (Pistons, Tigers, Red Wings)

Habs won 4-1. I still support my team, but am still commited to not spend 1 cents on it. All Saturday night games are on OTA, throw in the occasional FTA feed, Free preview.

Last Saturday night I was at a mate's pad watching the home opener... 3 guys, ordered pizza, drank lot of beer, along w/ chips and wings. Total combined cost was about 80$ while watching in HD on a 60" screen. Had we gone to the game... it be close to 400$ not counting drinks or food.

Needless to say its much better staying in.

Cheers, K

they do. Per the Directv RSN site Toledo gets
FSN Ohio (Cavs)
FSN CIncy (Reds)
STO (Indians).....or whatever STO will be called soon (FSN Ohio bought them out)
FSN Detroit (Pistons, Tigers, Red Wings)

I would say that STO will go back to being like it was before and just show Indians games on FSN Ohio

I would say that STO will go back to being like it was before and just show Indians games on FSN Ohio

It would be nice if they used the STO feed to provide a full time FSN Ohio feed but that is for a different thread.

Kings 0-2 .. have 46 games left to make the playoffs and perhaps the stanley cup finals again??

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Blues win again and 3-0 and 24th career shutout in Halaks young career and I wonder if the Canadiens wish they wouldn't of traded him now :)

Kings 0-2 .. have 46 games left to make the playoffs and perhaps the stanley cup finals again??

I do NOT want to hear the words L.A. Kings and Stanley Cup in the same sentence for the rest of the season. The Cup is now the ENEMY!!!!! That is until they make the playoffs.

The Canadien's front office is overly concerned over the whole language thing first, second Montreal has no patience at all. Really calling for the Coaches head cause he doesn't speak French is ridiculous.

John

Make that 0-3 for the World Champs Kings :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)