NHL Center Ice Renewal...

I sure hope we get the TSN and CBC HD games as well. Crossing my fingers for this to become a reality!!!!!

The last two years CI carried Hockey Night In Canada, all of the Saterday broadcasts and also carried a lot ot TSN. As stated in an earlyer post Dish often carries up to three feeds of the same game.

The NHL SD channels are still up there from last year, you'll be good to go.

This is posted oh the NHL.COM site in re to Center ICE:

What channels are the NHL® CENTER ICE® package on?
Digital Cable: Channels vary by cable system. Please check your programming guide.

DirecTV: Channels 764-774
Dish Network: 540-558
ExpressVu: 426-435

In The United States
On Satellite

On Digital Cable

The last two years CI carried Hockey Night In Canada, all of the Saterday broadcasts and also carried a lot ot TSN. As stated in an earlyer post Dish often carries up to three feeds of the same game.
You missed the HD part of his post.

As stated in an earlyer post Dish often carries up to three feeds of the same game.

is there anyway we can verify this for the upcoming season? i know they've done it the past. this is huge for me and alone would make me switch from directv.

This all looks promising for E* having Center Ice this season but is this a for sure yet ? Channels have been uplinked before and taken down.

Not to sound doubting but........I havent seen anywhere that E* and CI have struck a deal.

Whether we get Center Ice offered on Dish or not ... you can watch some preseason games by getting a free preview of the online version at nhl.tv.

I watched a few games online the other night, the PQ wasnt too bad, and I really liked the fact you can view 4 games at a time. So if CI idoesnt come available, I may take this route instead of bailing to D*
Hey, after months of browsing, this was my first post! :up

That's what I had to do with MLB when Dish screwed us over on Extra Innings. If they don't let me out of my commitment and they don't offer Center Ice, I'm afraid I may have do do the same thing with the NHL.

Come on guys, let's have some faith in this. I think everything will be fine and we will have CI and NHL Network. I will breathe that sigh of relief when I can finally order it though. Until then I will enjoy CI online and watch my Canes play the Preds tomorrow night since I can't make it to the RBC..;)

Come on guys, let's have some faith in this. I think everything will be fine and we will have CI and NHL Network. I will breathe that sigh of relief when I can finally order it though. Until then I will enjoy CI online and watch my Canes play the Preds tomorrow night since I can't make it to the RBC..;)
My Canes too! :)

Me too! I was lucky enough to see the Canes' OT victory on Sunday.

Me too! I was lucky enough to see the Canes' OT victory on Sunday.

Well not to get way off topic here, but I was about 20 feet away from the ticket booth and they decide to run out of tickets. I was mad but it's my fault for not getting there eariler.:mad:

To get back on topic... Speaking of CI online, I ran across this rebate form that gives you 50% off if you subscribe to CI on tv and want to get CI online too. Looking at it I see Dish Network on the list (at the top acually), so I don't think they would have it up there if we weren't getting it this year?

http://cdn.nhl.com/nhlhq/nhlci_online_rebate.pdf

That 50% rebate form was for LAST year (2006/2007) CI online purchase, so does not apply to this year at all. The fact that Dish is at the top of the list doesn't say anything about this years CI package availability on Dish. :(

That 50% rebate form was for LAST year (2006/2007) CI online purchase, so does not apply to this year at all. The fact that Dish is at the top of the list doesn't say anything about this years CI package availability on Dish. :(

Actually, if you look on the website it states this:

"Current subscribers to the NHL Center Ice television package are eligible for 50% off the price of NHL Center Ice Online.**"

"** With proof-of purchase of 2007-08 NHL Center Ice television package, either on satellite or digital cable. Download and print the rebate form here."

The form still has last season's date on it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)