NHL Center Ice

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RichManitoba

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2010
Madison, WI
How much are you paying for it? All of my DirecTV service was "accidentally" cut off when I was offered premium channels for a year to stay. (Supposed to gain channels and lost everything!) Once I called them back to bitch, they said they couldn't give me any discounts at this time, but they offered me $10.00 off for the 4 months of my Center Ice.

My bill shows $38.49 which comes to $153.96. I don't believe that's discounted.

Since AT&T took over....nothing but trouble. :wtf2

I paid $139, but that is for nhl.tv, which I think is better. You can hook it up by roku if you don't have a smartv, and you have more viewing options and get to watch any previous contests on demand.

IIRC..its 219$ + taxes (15%) in Canada. Cant justify that price. A few years back the international price was much lower (I think 119$)

Ever since Rogers bought the NHL rights for the NHL one would practically need 6 different channels to watch your favourite team.

Unfortunately its just OTA here (assuming my team in on a national broadcast).

I paid $139, but that is for nhl.tv, which I think is better. You can hook it up by roku if you don't have a smartv, and you have more viewing options and get to watch any previous contests on demand.

NHL.tv is included with Center Ice. Best of both worlds for a few bucks more.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)