NHL Hockey 2009-10 Season

What Fenway Park will look like for the Winter Classic on New Year's Day:
rink-rendering-655x436.jpg

The fans are going to be too far away from the ice. Everybody will need binoculars.

The Anaheim Ducks are dead last in the Western Conference.

Combined with Lackey going to the Red Sox, I would NOT want to be KCK right now.

Why are we posting broadcasting about games that have already taken place? We have a whole forum for that.

Hard to believe that this infamous Bruins/Rangers/fans incident at MSG was 30 years ago tonight.............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVe5V_Ih1_g]YouTube - Bruins Fight - MSG[/ame]

They're expecting a rain/snow mix at Fenway on Friday afternoon for the Winter Classic.

Bill, I saw photos of the rink being setup in Fenway the other day. One thing I noticed was the vast amount of field in between the rink and the seating. Will they install temporary seating on the field? The view from the stands, especially the outfield is very distant. I can't imagine being able to tell what's going on from so far away.

Here's an example of how the rink is setup in Fenway....

1__1239325649_7643.gif

Bill, I saw photos of the rink being setup in Fenway the other day. One thing I noticed was the vast amount of field in between the rink and the seating. Will they install temporary seating on the field? The view from the stands, especially the outfield is very distant. I can't imagine being able to tell what's going on from so far away.

I may be mistaken, but I don't think there will be any temp seating around the rink.

I read an article today that scalpers are getting upwards of $300 for SRO, and $4000 for box seats! :eek:

Now don't get me wrong, I think the concept is awesome, but I can't imagine paying those prices! They're expecting 30,000+ at Fenway on Friday. However, I am eagerly anticipating watching it on NBC.

BTW, if there's heavy rain NYD, this game could get postponed to Saturday at 1:00pm ET.

Also, Boston legend, James Taylor will be singing the national anthem.

NCAA Hockey Tournament 2010

UFL 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)