NHL Hockey 2009-10 Season

eaec69_fenway_12302009.jpg

Jimbo just gave me a heads up via PM (thanks again, Jimbo :)), that NHL Network is showing today's Flyers-Bruins practices from Fenway.

The scene from Fenway with the snow falling is awesome!!! :up

Tonight should be interesting.......Flyers/Pens on NHLN, CSNP AND FSP.

Normally when the Flyers are on NHLN I'm blacked out. Wonder if tonight will be different since it's also on Fox Sports Pitt (which happens to be one of my local RSNs along with Balt/Wash CSN).

I think I should be able to see the game on FSP but who knows.

EDIT: Yahoo...game on! Showing on FSP, NHLN blacked out as usual. Really makes me wonder.

Last edited:
My Buffalo Sabres- whom Sandra once described as 'The Screaming Jeanneretes'- have the NHL's fourth-best record, are second in the East, and lead their division

My Buffalo Sabres- whom Sandra once described as 'The Screaming Jeanneretes'- have the NHL's fourth-best record, are second in the East, and lead their division

Second in the east to who? :D:D ............Penguins.:D

What is going on with the Bruins and Red Wings?

Both teams have struggled to regain the form they had a year ago.

Wings lost half thier team to trades and have been injured MOST of the year.

Finally getting healthy, possibly tooo late though to make the playoffs.

I can't remember the last time they didn't make the playoffs with out looking it up.

Evertime I look at the Wings I see they LOSE another SHOOTOUT.

Can't we get back to playing REAL hockey, not SCORE O ?

Poor Bastard.....

Reminds me of a Jamie Kennedy Experiment episode where they did they same thing at a basketball game in LA, but the girl threw her popcorn and drink at him and stormed out. He was sitting there crying, with people not knowing what to do, so the Lakers brought him down to try a foul shot or something for money or gifts or something, I forget.

His foul shots were worse than his marriage proposal, and people were cheering/booing a little, but mostly just shocked at this pathetic guy. Then they told everyone it was all a set up for a TV show.

Funny stuff.

Sandra

'Proposal' at Sunday's New York Rangers' win is exposed as fake

When a woman sitting at the Seventh Ave. end during Sunday's Rangers-Lightning walked out of the arena on a man who ostensibly had asked her to marry him on the Gardenvision screen, it looked like a brutal turn in a relationship played out in agonizing public view.

In fact, a source said Monday, it was an inside joke cooked up by game-presentation staff and carried out by paid actors who are, in real life, engaged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)