NHL Season 2013-14

if you are watching the WJC get your eyes on Canada Connor McDavid they said he might better then Sidney Crosby and will go #1 in 2015 draft

Just glanced at the standings, wings are like 12-3 away and 6-10 home, home has not been good for the wings

Blue Jackets blow it against the Pens tonight. Can't give the pens so many power plays.

Also have to love this explanation by the NHL on the Crosby goal.

At 10:51 of the third period in the Penguins/Blue Jackets game, video review was inconclusive in determining whether Sidney Crosby's shot crossed the goal line. Therefore the referee's call on the ice stands. Good goal Pittsburgh.

I always thought that it had to be conclusive that the puck crossed the line to be a good goal.

Blue Jackets blow it against the Pens tonight. Can't give the pens so many power plays.

Also have to love this explanation by the NHL on the Crosby goal.

At 10:51 of the third period in the Penguins/Blue Jackets game, video review was inconclusive in determining whether Sidney Crosby's shot crossed the goal line. Therefore the referee's call on the ice stands. Good goal Pittsburgh.

I always thought that it had to be conclusive that the puck crossed the line to be a good goal.

It does, thats why they have Replay ...
However it's the Sydney effect ... whenever Sydney/or the Pens, shoot, it's a goal until proven otherwise.

Hurricanes down 3-0 going into the 3rd..Come out and win 5-4 in OT....58 faceoffs won most in NHL since 10-22-05....Not that it matters but this was a great game,least for me in the 3rd and OT.

Canes mediocre this season so far!..Maybe something to build..Roller coaster so hard to tell!!!

Awesome playoff type game tonight as Sharks down the Hawks in Chicago. Playoff effort and playoff officiating!

Some rivalries never go away. Leafs and Habs.. even when the Leafs were in the Western/Clarence Campbell division...The rivalry never died down.. if anything it got worse over time.

Cheers, K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)