NHL Season 2013-14

Gotta get rid of the Glorified penalty shot to determine a game ...

That equates to determining a NFL game with a FG contest .... skip the rest of the team, Offense, Defense means nothing.

This is way different than the analogy that you described.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I forgot how much the Blues and Jackets dislike each other. Going to really miss having more than 2 of these games every year. One negitive about moving East.

In other words, how Anti-American! Sports is about one team enjoying the thrill of victory, while the other(s) suffering the bitter agony of defeat. This "we're both winners" horse-$7!T is for the birds IMO. The NHL should go back to the "tie" or award the OT loser nothing, zip, nil...."No Points for You!"

Then get rid of the point system which I think it should be but with the point system this way works out.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do the goals the players score in SO's count in thier stats ?
If not, why not ?

It counts on the scoreboard, it should count in the stats as well.

I'm not sure about this, but think it doesn't count in the players stats.

Do the goals the players score in SO's count in thier stats ?
If not, why not ?

It counts on the scoreboard, it should count in the stats as well.

I'm not sure about this, but think it doesn't count in the players stats.

It doesn't count for their stats. Every shoot out goal doesn't show up on the score. The team that wins the shoot out gets one goal on the scoreboard even if they have more shoot out goals.

It doesn't count for their stats. Every shoot out goal doesn't show up on the score. The team that wins the shoot out gets one goal on the scoreboard even if they have more shoot out goals.

Wouldn't you think it Should count in the stats ?
Afterall, its a goal scored.
Then again, I'm sure theres already another stat out there that includes SO added to real goals minus goals you were on the ice for plus .... :rolleyes:

Red Wings playing at Toronto tonight. I guess you can call it a Winter Classic preview.

Yep, less 95,000 or so fans. Regardless, although the Wings can't seem to win an OT game, I just love our being in the Eastern Conference where we can renew rivalries such as the one against the scumbag Leafs. Go Wings! More goals and more sticky fists dripping with maple syrup. :)

Wings got beat down last night by Islanders. Got booed off the ice, no complaining from there coach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)