NHL Season 2013-14

its sound like Alain Vigneault doesn't like this team, the team need to play like they did under John Tortorella to win, they don't have enough scoring

Wings are getting ready to go to another Silly Shoot-Out, which any knowledgeable fan will attest is a travesty. Give 'em a tie or, at the least, award the loser no points. You cannot finish a game with one team being award one-points (as in a tie) and the other two points. That is just plan stupid! Anyway, can the Wings finally win an SO? I think they've lost just about every SO for the past two years. At least it seems that way.

Wings are getting ready to go to another Silly Shoot-Out, which any knowledgeable fan will attest is a travesty. Give 'em a tie or, at the least, award the loser no points. You cannot finish a game with one team being award one-points (as in a tie) and the other two points. That is just plan stupid! Anyway, can the Wings finally win an SO? I think they've lost just about every SO for the past two years. At least it seems that way.

I agree, the Wings are terrible in SO's ...

I can't remember the last time I saw them Win a SO.

Chalk up another SO loss for the Wings ....

However, this new goalie for the Wings looks much better in SO's than Howard or Ozzie or any other Wings goalie I've seen in the SO era.

So you also dislike awarding a point for an overtime loss?

I dislike the SO...but, if you're going to have the SO, they should not award a point to the losing team. That's like giving a child a trophy/ribbon for participating. Why? They didn't win. No soup for you! :)

Again no difference in awarding a point in overtime. Lose within the overtime period and you still get a point. Only way to make it fair is to take it down to a single point system. Win get 1 point, lose and go home with nothing. Can't not award a point in the shoutout if you are awarding a point for losing in OT.

Again no difference in awarding a point in overtime. Lose within the overtime period and you still get a point. Only way to make it fair is to take it down to a single point system. Win get 1 point, lose and go home with nothing. Can't not award a point in the shoutout if you are awarding a point for losing in OT.

It should go back to the way it was, 2 points for a Win, nothing for a loss ....period ....
The shootout is stupid, probably a major reason I have seen my NHL viewing dwindle in the last 5 years.

It should go back to the way it was, 2 points for a Win, nothing for a loss ....period ....
The shootout is stupid, probably a major reason I have seen my NHL viewing dwindle in the last 5 years.

2 points for a win is also stupid if there is no way to get a single point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts