NHL Season 2013-14

Pens beat the caps last night plus it's also their 13th home win in a row which is a franchise record.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

He's still not better then Mario and I hope the Pens don't add him to their hall of fame.

439 goals, 640 assists (1079 points), 2 Stanley Cups, 5 Art Ross Trophies (Points leader), 2 Lester B Pearsons Trophies (outstanding player voted by NHLPA) and 1 Hart Memorial Trophy (MVP) all as a Penguin.

True... not HOF worthy..
:facepalm

Don't forget how he demanded to be traded when Mario came out of retirement because he wasn't the captain anymore, so basically he didn't care about helping the Pens, he was more worried about himself.

Last year the Pens offered him a good deal to play there again, he turned it down to play with the freaking flyers. That is a stab in the back.

There's been rumors for years that Jagr's a head case..(skating around the rink in his underwear before games comes to mind).
Team captain, top league scorer and MVP...can't really fault him for wanting out when telling him he's now the 2nd fiddle (the majority of athletes would do the same) however it doesnt deminish what he's done on the ice.

If Patrick Roy can make up with the Habs, Lindros with the Flyers and Howe with the Wings so should the Pens and Jagr.

Cheers, K

PS- rumours flying the Devils are shopping him.

watching the red wings this year makes me sad. unbelievable the amount of injuries this team seems to get every year. all top 4 centers on the depth chart injured along with franzen and alfredsson. ugggh

watching the red wings this year makes me sad. unbelievable the amount of injuries this team seems to get every year. all top 4 centers on the depth chart injured along with franzen and alfredsson. ugggh

If the Wings don't get things together they are going to be on the outside looking in come playoff time.

yup. i'm hinging my hopes on a post olympic run. hopefully most of the injured guys will be back by then

Could be to late by then. Only a month left after the Olympic break and it will be tough to catch up at that point.

The long break is what has me concerned. Three weeks without playing will kill most momentum that teams have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)