Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
he past two night I've been having problems with channel 300. I'll be watching it and it's all fine then boom the screen freezes. All I have to do is chance the channel and I'm good to go until it happens again. I don't know if it's just the hr24 or if my other h24 does it as well. Any idea what this could be? I also will add I haven't realized it on other channels yet.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

andrewj0781 said:
he past two night I've been having problems with channel 300. I'll be watching it and it's all fine then boom the screen freezes. All I have to do is chance the channel and I'm good to go until it happens again. I don't know if it's just the hr24 or if my other h24 does it as well. Any idea what this could be? I also will add I haven't realized it on other channels yet.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Try rebooting the receiver yet?

I don't know if the dvr is going bad all ready but so far it only seems to be Nick/Nick at Night West (ch 300) after it did it again after the reboot this morning I changed to channel 299 East coast feed and it was fine.

I did also log into my account and sent a refresh to my receiver also. If this doesn't work I'll check the channel with two tv like suggested above. Then I guess a call to D*.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)