Nintendo DS Lite a good system?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dont24

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 20, 2004
MA
My 5 year old son won one at a holiday raffle tonight. We've never had a portable gaming system. All console systems at my house, until now.

Last edited:
Its a system that your son will enjoy very much. Both Adult/young/teens will enjoy the DS.
It has a wide variety of titles and games don't cost much.

Great! Any game recommendations? One game was included in the raffle. EA Playground.

Excellent system.

Nintendogs is a must for a 5 yo. He could probably play Mario Kart.

I love Advance Wars and Elite Beat Agents.

Excellent system.

Nintendogs is a must for a 5 yo. He could probably play Mario Kart.

I love Advance Wars and Elite Beat Agents.

I agree with the Nintendogs. My young kids love it. After we got the kids their DS Lites, my wife and I found ourselves playing after they went to bed. We like Big Brain Academy, but that may be much for a 5 year old. Actually, for adults, any game that has a bunch of mini games is fun to play.

My 9 year old nephew is getting Madden 08 for his DS this holiday. You have no idea just how hard it was finding that fricking game in stock in the Clearwater/Largo area. I ended up finding it in stock at the last store I looked and the store I felt would never have it. That store was K-Mart by the way.

I ended up finding it in stock at the last store I looked and the store I felt would never have it.

You found it in the last store you looked? Are you saying that if you found it in the 2nd store you looked you still would have been looking for it or would the 2nd store you looked been the last store? Most of us do find things in the last place we look because that's where we find it and we stop looking.

Just found some humor in that statement and had to say something. I was laughing out loud.

Mario Party for the DS is freaking great! My kids love it, and I must admit I enjoy playing it too. Funny as hell when you have 4 playing at the same time, each with their own DS. By the way, kids traded their DS for DS lites this last week, have to admit the picture is really better!

The only thing I don't like about my DS is it only does WEP. It does not do WPA, so it doesn't go on my wireless network.

I've thought about trading my DS in for a DS Lite.

You found it in the last store you looked? Are you saying that if you found it in the 2nd store you looked you still would have been looking for it or would the 2nd store you looked been the last store? Most of us do find things in the last place we look because that's where we find it and we stop looking.

Just found some humor in that statement and had to say something. I was laughing out loud.

That was funny I must admit but I tend to shop a specific order of stores based on past history. I first visit Walmart for these types of items as they tend to always have them in stock. I next went to Compusa (out of business bumped it up the list). After that I went to Circuit City as its across the street. Next I went to Best Buy as its on the way back home. Next I went to Super Target. After not finding it at target I went to the last store in the area that would carry this specific product which was K-Mart. So yes once I found it it would always be the last store I looked but in this specific case it really would have been the last store in the area I would have looked at until forced to order it online and pray for the best.

Either way thanks for making me laugh because its still funny even now.:D

My 9 year old nephew is getting Madden 08 for his DS this holiday. You have no idea just how hard it was finding that fricking game in stock in the Clearwater/Largo area. I ended up finding it in stock at the last store I looked and the store I felt would never have it. That store was K-Mart by the way.

Glad you found it in the last store you looked. IF you would have keept looking for it after you found it that would be a concern! :D

Guess I am not the only one that laughed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)