No audio on Spike HD recorded shows?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Firehawk 157

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 30, 2008
Picayune, MS
I have a new issue with NO sound on spike hd recorded tv shows!?!?!? For about a week now or so whenever I record a show on Spike HD like the new Jesse James series, or Musclecar, I have NO sound what so ever coming out of the TV, no settings were changed nor has anything changed in my setup, just no sound on dvr recorded shows on this one channel, if I tune to the station (spike hd) I have sound. What gives? My hardware is shown in my sig… :confused:

Well good news: I posted this same issue on DBStalk too and another person has the exact same issue so I know its not just me, I plan to do a RBR tonite to see if that helps, this seems to be tied to the last receiver software download I just got not too long ago...FWIW

Well I did an RBR and the shows recorded this weekend worked fine w/full sound so for now it appears all is good, I suspect this was due to the last software download? :confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)