No monthly Fee?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chastulsa

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 4, 2003
Ok is this correct? These channels are Free http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/United-States.html

I know FTA (Free To Air) all I have to do is point the dish at the corresponding degree and scan?

Satwork 3688 / 30" Winegard dish / Ku LNBF / SG2100 Motor $330 shipped this package is all ready? Install it and walla? The is the motor remote control? What powers it? Do I pung in a location degree and it moves to it? This is all new to me, I know its the right price FREE!!!

Most of those channels are free, You get most of the green channels that say DVB beside them and have a five digit Frequency ( ex. 12100)

You need a BIG dish for C band (pink with four digits)

The COOL thing about this system is after you have installed it and set up all the satellites you want you can press "Scan all satellites" and it will scan each satellite for FTA channels then automatically move on to the next satellite......until it scans every stored satellite for ALL FTA channels.

PSB said:
The COOL thing about this system is after you have installed it and set up all the satellites you want you can press "Scan all satellites" and it will scan each satellite for FTA channels then automatically move on to the next satellite......until it scans every stored satellite for ALL FTA channels.

Damn.....the Pansat you have to select the satellite and then scan

Once you buy the equipment, there is no other charges

Please note though that stuff comes and oges all the time. Don;t buy it for one specific channel...it may be scrambled the next day :)

Tva

Forgive me I'm new at this, how is it that the channels can just arbitrarely get descrambled?? Is there no guarantee that all channels will be available? Do they come out as the timezone that I'm in, or do I set that up on my receiver?

This forum is for LEGAL unscrambled Free to air satellite programming only, if you are trying to do ANYTHING else you are in the wrong place.

reuben432 said:
Forgive me I'm new at this, how is it that the channels can just arbitrarely get descrambled?? Is there no guarantee that all channels will be available? Do they come out as the timezone that I'm in, or do I set that up on my receiver?

nope..stuff comes and goes all the time...you never know what you'll get

The legal stuff is scattered up there over several satellites, owned by a few companies, leased by many, many more organizations. Therefore, there can be no such thing as any kind of "guarantee" of availability. Each organization (content provider) has its own purpose for airing whatever channels it does unencrypted. It's when some circumstance at some organization changes that some channel(s) will go away. It could be a buyout, an equipment upgrade, a change in business plan, or whatever. Just as often, though, new unencrypted channels appear. Many times it's because a provider is testing something, meaning the channel will only be available shortly. Or it seems more often it's just a cheaper (relatively speaking), simpler way of delivering their channel to whatever other organizations need it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.