No Signal Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Acerone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
Long Island
On one local channel I got this message.

>>No signal Received on local channels. Please try again later.<<

What should I do to fix this?

Acerone said:
On one local channel I got this message.

>>No signal Received on local channels. Please try again later.<<

What should I do to fix this?

(1) Is your mapping of local channels correct? That is...Are you seeing all the local digital channels that you are supposed to get in the VOOM program guide (PG)? If you answer no, e-mail Wilt (VOOM) at wilth@optonline.net with the following information: your name, address, with zipcode, and phone number.

(2) If your mapping is correct, are you sure that you are getting a signal at the DTV station. Do you have another STB that you can check the signal level and reception of that DTV? If you answer yes, send an e-mail to Wilt. Most likely it is a scanning problem with the VOOM software.

Wow, to have that message on ONLY one channel...you must be in heaven D

I only GET one channel off my "locals"!

You may be too far away from that station (like I am for most of mine), or it may just have a lower power.

Missing one channel from the line up and the channel came in a couple times but now all I get is the message about the singal.

Acerone,

You are lucky, indeed, if you are only missing one local channel. How far do you live from the transmitter? Are you using the stealth antenna that VOOM provided?

Yes they used the Stealth antenna that came with the Voom. Not far from the transmitter I hear but not sure how far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts