No suspension for Browns’ Shaun Rogers

Regular season, first 4-6 weeks. Who's it gonna be? You better let Hines know. I hear he's starting to get agitated.

Why would Hines be agitated ?

Best guess is Leftwitch will start, although if he struggles I can see Dixon coming in as well.

I prefer Dixon, if he gets any reps with the 1st string.

Why would Hines be agitated ?

Best guess is Leftwitch will start, although if he struggles I can see Dixon coming in as well.

I prefer Dixon, if he gets any reps with the 1st string.

I read a report that said Hines is getting pissed because he's practicing with 3 QB's and he doesn't know which one will be throwing him the ball come gameday. He wants a starter named...

EDIT: With Lefty's injury, it looks like Dixon. I still don't get why Charlie Batch was never considered. He has the most experience and chemistry with the team than Dixon.

I read a report that said Hines is getting pissed because he's practicing with 3 QB's and he doesn't know which one will be throwing him the ball come gameday. He wants a starter named...

EDIT: With Lefty's injury, it looks like Dixon. I still don't get why Charlie Batch was never considered. He has the most experience and chemistry with the team than Dixon.

As much as I LIKE Hines .....

Just go out and CATCH the Damn BALL

That said, it explains why Dixon looked so OFF the week before going in with the 1's, seeing he's never played with them, he had NO TIMING as of yet, I certainly HOPE he gets his timing down quickly now with the 1's

Seems like it will be Dixon even though I think now it should be Batch, I'm sorry but Dixon reminds me too much of Kordell Stewart.

Dennis Dixon doesn't have the Heisman curse, so I think he will will be fine. He was a lock for a Heisman a few years back though, will be interesting to see how he will do

Remember the championship game against Denver? I NEVER liked slash.

He even wears #10.:confused:

Man, it hadn't clicked in that the numbers were the same, thanks a lot ....

They are very simular players, but I think Dixon is a MUCH better passer, you just haven't been able to see it because he's been running with the2's and 3 recvrs.

He needs alot of reps this week with the 1's in a hurry to get his timing down, or they will be in a lot of trouble.
He was sooooooo bad on some throws the week before last, it looked like the D* was the intended recvr.

That said, I didn't see this weeks game, was he any better with the 1's ?

Man, it hadn't clicked in that the numbers were the same, thanks a lot ....

They are very simular players, but I think Dixon is a MUCH better passer, you just haven't been able to see it because he's been running with the2's and 3 recvrs.

He needs alot of reps this week with the 1's in a hurry to get his timing down, or they will be in a lot of trouble.
He was sooooooo bad on some throws the week before last, it looked like the D* was the intended recvr.

That said, I didn't see this weeks game, was he any better with the 1's ?

He really didn't play much. Batch played most of the game once Leftwich got hurt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)