"No voom equipment in Missouri" ~ installs inc.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

arthur

Original poster
Sep 6, 2004
I orderded voom online and had an install date confirmed over the telephone and email for today 9/13/04 morning, at 9:15 this morning installs inc called and said that no installers in Missouri have any equipment and they will only be reciving the equipment on the 16th and she would have to reschedule for that day and that she didn't know how I got scheduled for today.
you guys warned me about the installs inc run around in these forums and you were right.

I now wait 3 more days :mad:

waiting 12 days to get installed seems too long

Hey post back if they come through with your installs, I want to know why this tech "John" was talking about a STB/Voom equipment stock count and recall (not recall because of problems but because of DVR).. wierd to me he would say that.

arthur said:
I orderded voom online and had an install date confirmed over the telephone and email for today 9/13/04 morning, at 9:15 this morning installs inc called and said that no installers in Missouri have any equipment and they will only be reciving the equipment on the 16th and she would have to reschedule for that day and that she didn't know how I got scheduled for today.
you guys warned me about the installs inc run around in these forums and you were right.

I now wait 3 more days :mad:

waiting 12 days to get installed seems too long
I waited about 2 weeks to get installed with Directv .. stop whining

Dvlos said:
Hey post back if they come through with your installs, I want to know why this tech "John" was talking about a STB/Voom equipment stock count and recall (not recall because of problems but because of DVR).. wierd to me he would say that.

he said voom recalled all equipment in the field and sent out the same equipment on the 15th

I just got installed today and it is great FANTASTIC PICTURE I love it!
:shocked

they did have all tech to ship equipment back to do a inventory count should be shipping back out to all tech soon,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts