Nokia Lumia 900 beats out the iPhone 4s and Galaxy S for best display

I feel as though this is very misleading...this is all about Reflectivity, like how it looks in sunlight..not who has the best display....a piece of poop that didnt reflect light compared to a picture frame would have won this contest....and before anyone says anything I have not see the 900's display I am sure its a very nice display.

Sometimes when a product is oversold people are actually turned off.

Being able to see and read your display in bright sunlight is an important requirement for most users of these display devices. I was disappointed in my ipad3 Retina display as it is no better than my ipad1 in bright sunlight. But using the ipad in the sun is not a common practice on my part so I prefer the better quality display in the shade which it can do quite nicely. The Nokia 900 win in this category is a good thing if it is adequate, just beating out the competition doesn't impress me. Where are the photos to document the article? Show me the screens and I'll believe.

If you do a search you will find still pix and videos of the screen in sunlight. Most reviewers seem to think it is more than adequate in direct sunlight but not as sharp as many other phones under other conditions. It really is a case of what mattes to you.

i have to sy this is the first Windows Phone that has interested me in a long time. I am concerned though about whether it would be upgradable to windows 8. But you can't please everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)