NPS Flyer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvropro

On Vacation
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
I just received an invoice from NPS for a channel I renewed about a week ago. They have a flyer in there offering a great deal on DISH Network. I noticed they left out all the fine print. Im almost tempted to call and get info on the bs they will hook you into if you subscribe. Used to be NPS sent a price list and all channels available on C band and how great is was :(

SRL usually encloses a flyer about c band channel offering still. :up

I used to have "Turner-Vision" years ago. Then they got together with Netlink/Superstar and pushed the little dish HARD! Sounds exactly like what NPS is doing now. They may be next in the "C-band Hall of Shame" :eek:

I don't think NPS could survive long on their Cband business alone. So they diversified by providing distant networks to Dish customers, selling Dish Network systems and programming, and selling consumer electronic equipment through their allamericandirect website. I subscribed with NPS for years before switching to Dish Network.

I used to have "Turner-Vision" years ago. Then they got together with Netlink/Superstar and pushed the little dish HARD! Sounds exactly like what NPS is doing now. They may be next in the "C-band Hall of Shame" :eek:

It's sad to see this happen to NPS :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)