NPS Shutdown Plans (Finally Yea!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvropro

On Vacation
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
I just read this on satforums from their NPS contact. GOOD RIDDENS NPS! Now maybe SRL and Skyvision will have some breathing room.

Wonder why NPS pulls the plug on 12/26 when Motorola extended it to 1/4? I guess they ain't made their quota to dirty Charlie with the 50% 4D swapout and going in for the kill that last week. What a bunch of &%$#@!!!!

Attachments

• NPS SHUTDOWN.jpg
    NPS SHUTDOWN.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Can't wait for SRL to get their information campaign going. They will be in Orbit also in December. The public need's to be informed about HITS and the 4DTV. NPS is ending it sooner because that way they will be able to manipulate those that call to see why its shut off sooner in to a sub with Charlie. (the there is no hope script) I bet they blame Motorola for the early shutdown. I guess NPS don't have the script written yet exactly how to screw the people out of any refunds unless they go with dish. Im sure their lawyers are looking for loopholes right now how to get away with it.

JUST SAY NO TO NPS, call SRL at 1-800-432-8876 To Continue into 2011 with the 4DTV!

I still can't figure out why SRL/Skyvision doesn't use the mailbox system to let the little old ladies know that there will still be (limited) programming via W5/HITS.

There must be more to this than meets the eye. And, keep in mind that Skyvision also sells Dish on their website in addition to 4dtv.

If you had misinformed potential customers, wouldn't you pay to use Motorola mailbox system to inform them of your services?

Last edited by a moderator:
SLR should be able to use the mailbox system after 12-26-10 because I last heard that the reason they couldn't was something to do with NPS.

I know satforums/4dtvforum has been advertised though the mail box before. Maybe some 3rd party around here with a lot of money could make a website like 4dtvtruth.com or something and pay Moto to use the mail system to advertise it.

I'm glad they extended the switchover to January 4, 2011. To have this change on the holiday weekend would not have been easy to deal with. SRL was planning on being open for business on New Years the last I heard. The grace period was a nice gesture from someone.

JUST SAY NO TO NPS

LOL. Too bad no one thought of that sooner. Probably wouldn't have worked tho. All those 'just say no to drugs' commercials I've seen on tv, apparently they had little impact. When I go to Walmart or someplace like that, I often wonder what kind of drugs this person is on, or that person. People do some of the strangest things in public sometimes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)