NPS It the SOS?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bikerchik52

Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
VA
This week I am getting the phone calls from NPS.I haven't talked to them ,just got the message.They are really trying to say whatever they think that it will take to get me to call them back.Nothing is mentioned@ Dish or Direct tv--just how they want to tell me how they are going to get back the subs lost and channels etc.Anybody actually talked to them this week?

NPS must be falling short of the 50% Quota to Charlie for selling us out, there getting desperate, Good! Everyone keep ignoring them. Let Mike Mountford and Charlie Ergan Burn!

JUST SAY NO TO NPS! :up

Funny, I'm not getting any of those type calls? Must be because I laid the s**t on them on the phone late last summer when they sent me one of those damn lying assed mailers about Cband going away and NO ONE WOULD HAVE PROGRAMMING FOR THEM ANYMORE!! And I didn't say that to one of their every day phone flunkies, I said it to a supervisor because that's who I asked to speak too when I called. Shortly thereafter my 920 STOPPED UPDATING!! Thankfully a guy that works there saw my post on another board and he got my updates activated again.

But yeah, I hope the bastages starve to death, or something similar to that!:up F**k'em, feed'em fish heads! ;)

They didn't call me either, gee I feel left out. Yeah right. They blacklisted me after I had confrontation with CSR Lisa over at the other forum. She lied right there in the forum and tried to make out like I was trying to make her and NPS look bad.

One of the problems with NPS of late is fact that their attitude is that we are some dumb country hicks that are too dumb to know that there is such a thing as dish network, and they can lie and cheat us so they can squeeze a few more commissions. Lisa didn't know who she was dealing with I guess, they have found out that with a lot of us. :)

I could have had subbed to pizza (USSB/Primestar/Whatever) years ago, a receiver in every room, dvr's whatever. I just didn't see the value in it, as long as masters were available. And I would gladly do without -ALL- TV before I dealt with liars like those over at NPS/Sobongo/Mountford Enterpises!:eek:

NPS won't call me they know better. I read them the riot act more than once. They know where they can stick their Sobongo dish. What a stupid name Sobongo what idiot brainchild thought that up.

got the call...it was "innerestin'"

Well, you can read the whole shootin match on satforums...look up "can't believe my ears". I have been sick, so REALLY don't have any patience, but also am thick and slow, so couldn't come up with any witty comebacks. Basically was told my OTA government issued cheese-box decoder wouldn't work as well once they shut cband down:confused:. Said my non-HD tv would be full of lines:eek: and my picture would basically SUCK (but didn't use that word.) Good thing I am smarter than the average bear, Boo Boo...I politely declined to buy an HD tv, or switch to dish (at no cost!!!!!!!!!!!!! bla bla,) it was all I could do to not laugh (makes me cough!:() or call the guy's BS...but I feel sorry for uninformed people who don't know how any of this stuff works. But, really, if you have CBand stuff (and have had it awhile,) you know how some stuff works, and these sorts of sales ploys/tactics will not work, right?;) Shouldn't they know that going in? *sigh* I'm tired; can't wait for the antibiotics to start working.
My NPS sub runs out 11/29...will be switching to SRL on the 29th.
wolfgirl

When there done screwing you, you can go to hell :eek: as far as there concerned.

LOL!!

Too bad its true. Reminds me when I signed back up with NPS earlier in 2009. While CSR was getting my account set back up (had them back in 02-05) she was steadily trying to sell me a Hauppauge DVR, told her I'd think about it several times and I'd get back with them. She was more interested in selling a dvr than c-band, found that strange, after she got me setup and checked a few channels( and got cc#) , she then tried to sell me high speed internet from Verizon, and transfered me to some Verizon salesperson, I told him I wasnt interested, and guess what, she had already hung up, rude b----. I would have paid extra for Skyvision or SRL all along if I had known then what I know now.

This is all water under the bridge but still pisses me off at the arrogance and flat out lying NPS has been doing (to us all). NPS made comments about how SRL and Sky could have done this or that over the years and how they were the only ones to reuplink missing channels, etc. But now, who is going to be around in 2011 to buy programming from for your 4dtv? No Programming Service from NPS. Committed to c-band? Hardly. Mike ought to be "committed" for the crap he has pulled last couple of years. A lie and cheat. How he and his cohort CSR's can sleep at night I don't know. (No offense to Stan or John who have been there for c-band community)

LOL!!

Mike ought to be "committed" for the crap he has pulled last couple of years. A lie and cheat. How he and his cohort CSR's can sleep at night I don't know. o offense to

Mike is just like a crack head, he needs his million dollar fix or he ain't happy. He will do anything just like a drug addict to get the almighty buck. His Dish Monkey Csr's are crack head wanna bees. Like I keep saying. JUST SAY NO TO NPS! We are actually helping to cut down on Mike's addiction problems by doing this. He will have to concede to a lost victory when he don't make his quota and Charlie cuts him out. :D

I received a call today really pushing dish network. I told them I had dish before when Turner offered it at a discount to their c band customers and I got a lousy picture with it, and all the service calls to try to improve it. One of their techs called dish and told them how much better the picture was on my 15 yr old C band system. That was about 10 years ago, The guy went on to tell me about the much improved equipment and how much better the picture is. I have seen it and the sd still looks the same. He really tried to sell it, but politely said to call back if I changed my mind. That's not going to happen. I have direct and the sd looks just as bad,

Last edited:
What I REALLY think? I think the lying bastards that were at YSP (Netlink/TurnerVision) and now the lying bastards at NPS have caused the end of the greatest home entertainment value, subscription (master) satellite service WITHOUT contracts and ability to pay-as-you-go a-la-carte. YSP, who was the largest c-band provider (millions of subs) and slept with Charlie, Now Mike M with his measly >10,000 subs decided to deal with the devil, and he got his own channel on dish. I suspect Mike will be out of business within a year, what the hell is he thinking peddling toasters on tv? Hasn't he ever heard of Wal-Mart? Lets not leave out the big "M" here - they should change their name from Motorola to Motherf...rs for what they have done to remains of General Instruments. There, how's that?

What I REALLY think? I think the lying bastards that were at YSP (Netlink/TurnerVision) and now the lying bastards at NPS have caused the end of the greatest home entertainment value, subscription (master) satellite service WITHOUT contracts and ability to pay-as-you-go a-la-carte. YSP, who was the largest c-band provider (millions of subs) and slept with Charlie, Now Mike M with his measly >10,000 subs decided to deal with the devil, and he got his own channel on dish. I suspect Mike will be out of business within a year, what the hell is he thinking peddling toasters on tv? Hasn't he ever heard of Wal-Mart? Lets not leave out the big "M" here - they should change their name from Motorola to Motherf...rs for what they have done to remains of General Instruments. There, how's that?

:up:up Man Speaks the truth. I'll add, it's freakin Charlie that couldn't stay in his place like Direct did and had to steal away c banders to keep going. If Charlie could get subscribers on his own like Direct this would not have happened. Dish Network sucks so much with it's programming disputes, loosing channels, and piss poor service overall it can't keep it's current subscribers, or get new ones without resorting to dirty pool. I would love to see Charlie fold. Then justice would be served! :rant:

The greed of Mountford will backfire on him. Stupid Sobongo will not become Mikes dream to be the next Amazon. It will end up like so many internet based businesses with a 404 error. Then Mike can push his warehouses full of toasters at the flea market for a buck three eighty! :D

i can honestly tell you all this- i wall mounted 3 hi def 37" 120hz 1080P tv's connected to a vip 222 (i think is the receiver) using componet distribution amp(ce labs 400 comp). dish networks idea of "HD" is not much to brag about. pic quality is mediocre at best. i have seen cleaner 480p images

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)