nrrd help withy an axbox

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

i1ano2

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 17, 2008
i HAD A stroke february vthis year. I have a ft dishhokrd vupo to an az boxelitwhd I was workingon it a week or so ago and somehow got bthe languagechanvedabd now2 i can't gwt it baqcki to english. now all the tirles and insttructions are in a labguage i dcan;t bubfdersyabd. anyone have any ideas how i can get itt back to rnglish? thanks

Sorry to hear of your stroke, I hope for your smooth recovery.

Your message is difficult to interpret, but so far, it seems to me, you need to
get your AZbox Elite back into English Language mode.

Is this correct? Perhaps someone with the same STB can make up a blind-walkthrough for you.
I have an AZ-Premium HD, but I don't know if the remote keys and menus are the same.

Please proofread your response before you submit, if you can, and remove the mistakes in your typing.

I'm sure someone here can help you,

To change the menu language.

1) Press the "Home" button on the remote
2) Navigate with the arrow button to the number 11 (this is settings), then press the OK button
3) Once you are there press the down button, this will highlight the second entry on the left hand menu.
and this should be language/time... now press the OK button to select this.
4) First entry on this page is the "menu language" and to select it press the right arrow button. To cycle through the languages just keep clicking the right arrow button till you see a language you recognize. Press the OK button and you're golden.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)