Numerical Channel Listing w/ Explanation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Neal

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone know where I can get a listing of channels by numerical listing with an explanation of the programming for each?

This would be very helpful for when setting my favorites as I have no idea what some of the channels are about without going to them individually and watching awhile.

This info used to be listed on the D* site but it isn't anymore.

Thanks.

Thanks for the tip. However, I still have to scout around on the various packages (and determine which package a channel is in) to find what I'm looking for. Is there some other option listing each numerically? Seems to me that this would make the most sense.

Do we know if they are going to add the station logos on top of the guide like the other channels? For example Starz and Showtime HD show as S......

Thanks for the tip. However, I still have to scout around on the various packages (and determine which package a channel is in) to find what I'm looking for. Is there some other option listing each numerically? Seems to me that this would make the most sense.

If you're looking to update your favorites, wouldn't you already know which package you have? Just go to that page and you'll see all of the channels in your package.... I do agree, though, that it would be easier for existing subscribers to have it listed numerically.

If you're looking to update your favorites, wouldn't you already know which package you have? Just go to that page and you'll see all of the channels in your package.... I do agree, though, that it would be easier for existing subscribers to have it listed numerically.

I know I tried to find that this morning and they haven't update the channel lineup yet (the one you can print out). I just when to the guide and selected hd channels and wrote down the numbers

If you're looking to update your favorites, wouldn't you already know which package you have? Just go to that page and you'll see all of the channels in your package....
I can't speak for everyone else, but my package doesn't exist any more, so that wouldn't be an option.

wiki list is the best...and updated very quickly....D* list, well i dont even think they know whats there anymore...taking DH channels and then making them added/more money....whyyyyyy..

anyhow, wiki list is the best!
julian

Status
Please reply by conversation.

H20-100 fixed....HD now default

Some newbie questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts