NXT rookies invading RAW

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
UGH!
Another horrible RAW

So they make this Nexus all bad ass yet only 2 win clean? 2 have outside interference, 1 countout and 1 loss.

lame......seriously....lame

Vince you're making it easier for me to miss RAW each week ;)

and looking at the spoilers for next week (since they were in LA they taped two weeks there) I guess I'll skip that week too :)

They should do more international touring, so we can see the results beforehand. If I had seen what they were doing for last night's show, I wouldn't have tuned in. The booking of the Nexus was horrendous and Cena's comedy didn't help matters. Sometimes I really wonder what they're thinking when they write these shows??

UGH!
Another horrible RAW

So they make this Nexus all bad ass yet only 2 win clean? 2 have outside interference, 1 countout and 1 loss.

lame......seriously....lame

Vince you're making it easier for me to miss RAW each week ;)

Yeah I admit it was kinda lame - They are waiting too long to release who the GM is too. There are not enough big names showing up at various times from the past to pick up some slack in the lack of entertainment these current guys are giving. It's the same thing over and over again each week..nothing new.

The whole PPV was pretty lame as Cena gets DDT'd on the ramp yet "Super Cena" 2 minutes later beats two guys.

Yeah they need to reveal the GM....

Yeah they need to reveal the GM....

During RAW the GM's new quote was he always hated Bret... so this is getting stupid, The Austin quote was great...and him being the GM would be great but we know he didn't hate Bret or even appear to have hated him so now I'm annoyed that it may not be Austin. I know Austin's been busy with movie making at least he's done with the Expendables.

so lets see....the GM according to "cryptic phrases" in the e-mail could be

HHH
Shawn Michaels
Austin
Michael Cole (after all..the e-mails like to say WWE Universe and thats his catchphrase)
The Rock

Who will it be? Who knows but we'll be disappointed

HHH
Shawn Michaels
Austin
Michael Cole (after all..the e-mails like to say WWE Universe and thats his catchphrase)
The Rock

Who will it be? Who knows but we'll be disappointed

just look at the invasion angle vince could of made a fortune over and he screwed it up and everything else.vince needs to retire time has passed him by and hhh needs to concentrate helping stephanie with creative and retire since hes old school and let young people fight for the belt instead of the same matches every ppv

HHH
Shawn Michaels
Austin
The Rock

Well I don't see it being Shawn Michaels, Cole is unlikely but he's been mouthing off towards Daniel since the PPV calling him names and such so there has to be something in the works for this little battle or Cole is needing a vacation so he wants to get the piss beat out of him to do it.

The Rock would be perfect... or Austin

Cole is getting real lame latelly with the whole "heelism" on both Kaval and Danielson...makes you want to mute the TV :)

i would love to see hbk come out and tell cole to suck it:D:up..cole hates internet and people that know the indy stars and he goes off on them but we know mmcmahon is behind telling cole what to say an hes getting on my nerves too.i see mizz vs danielson for the us title at night of champions

i would love to see hbk come out and tell cole to suck it:D:up..cole hates internet and people that know the indy stars and he goes off on them but we know mmcmahon is behind telling cole what to say an hes getting on my nerves too.i see mizz vs danielson for the us title at night of champions

Daniel will end up taking out Cole cause I think Cole is ready for a vacation.

i see mizz vs daniel bryan at night of champions and bryan beating mizz so mizz can concentrate on cahing in the mitb and the first to lose it but i see cole pissing in his pants and going of on daniels over mizz losing one mitb winner has to lose and is getting too predictable and then daniels going over and taking cole out to give him a vacation hopefully permanent:D he sucks as a commentator:rant:

the cross eyed guy:D Skip Sheffield Injury Update,Who is Justin Gabriel Dating?– In an update on Skip Sheffield’s reported injury at Wednesday night’s Raw live event in Honolulu, Hawaii, it is said that he suffered a broken bone in his leg. The severity of the injury remains unclear at this time.The Nexus member suffered the injury during a tag match against The Hart Dynasty. He was helped to the back by personnel following the bout. .The latest report on WWE Nexus’ Skip Sheffield is that he suffered a broken left ankle at the Hawaiian house show this week. Specifics are unclear, but as has been noted, he is expected to miss some ring time.The fact that next week’s RAW was taped, however, means that any impact of Sheffield’s injury will likely be delayed in storyline until the August 30 RAW......:Main Event for Hell in a Cell Pay Per View Revealed
Posted by Steve Carrier on August 19, 2010 at 8:20 PM ......According to local advertisements in the town of Dallas, Texas, the site of Hell in a Cell, the main event for that card will be Sheamus defending the WWE title against Randy Orton..The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the current creative plan in WWE is to have The Undertaker feud with Kane over the next several months. It's being said that at this point, matches between the two stars are penciled in for the Night of Champions PPV and the Hell in a Cell PPV. Undertaker vs. Kane has also been booked for WWE's MSG house show on September 25th.......wwe blows it again by giving awaythe sheamus match that he will win the belt and next months ppv instead of waiting until after the ppv where hes in a 6 man bout.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)