NXT rookies invading RAW

Wait... I thought they already revealed who was the anonymous RAW GM... the MacBook Pro computer.

:):)

Is there anything more annoying then hearing Michael Cole start each reading by saying "And I quote"

Talk about a stale product right now

When you take a step back and look at the "Nexus" other then maybe Wade Barrett none of them have a "it" factor, with zero personalty, or at least right now there are not letting it show

Thats what I said a week or so ago

because seriously the NXT group other than Barrett the rest seem to be a "1 trick pony"
The guy who does the 450 splash (in sloooooooow motion where he waits 15 seconds before he does it)
The guy who does the sloppy clothesline (skip the bald guy)

Other than then 3 the other 4 cant do anything that I've seen other than kick or punch....no other moves
SatelliteGuys.US - View Single Post - NXT rookies invading RAW

Is there anything more annoying then hearing Michael Cole start each reading by saying "And I quote"

Michael Cole in General but his "two tricks" (well now 3 with what you posted)
-The WWE Universe
-The longest running weekly episodic program"

If you took a shot everytime he said that you'd be wasted in the 1st hour :p

last night's NXT was actually pretty decent

They eliminated the big guy (Eli Cottonwood) who went nuts and started kicking the crap out of everyone :)

I was kinda shocked that Husky Harris was at the near bottom..

oh and what is with Cole and him drinking hatorade over kaval? Everytime they need to talk about him, Cole gets the whole "I'm going to be the heel announcer" gimmick going.
(poor kaval though....he's got Michelle McCool as his pro and he can't even touch her :p I guess the last thing I'd want is her husband (The Undertaker...yes they're married) coming after me.....can you say lawn dart?) :D

Cole just doesnt like any of the "rookies" who wrestled in a bigger company outside the WWE instead of some local indy

I agree bring back JR.

yeah I figured the top 3 at the end are the guys who actually part of wrestling (Husky & Joe Hennig) and Low-KI (Kaval) so I was shocked to see Husky that low

The Urkel wannabe is annoying with his dancing ;)

I'd want is her husband (The Undertaker...yes they're married) coming after me.....can you say lawn dart?) :D

Yeah this was very recent.. I think last month when I read about it on wiki - major shock for that to happen but I've seen similar with Steph and HHH

As for whats going on right now, they just need to come out and say who the new Raw GM is, bring in a few old school players to mix it up with Nexus and get rid of Cena cause I'm sick of just seeing him.

Spoilers: a Blockbuster RAW Heel Turn?, Taker’s Return, Kane-Rey
Posted by Marc Middleton on August 13, 2010 at 4:40 AM • Comments (0)
- The idea of John Cena turning heel at Sunday’s SummerSlam pay-per-view has at least been discussed in recent creative meetings.- Several ideas are being talked about for the Kane vs. Rey Mysterio match at SummerSlam. We do know that The Undertaker is booked for an angle at the show.One idea under discussion was for a casket to be brought to ringside and at the end of the match when either Kane or Rey was about to be thrown in, Undertaker would come out and attack Kane to kick off their feud
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
grrrrrrrrrrrrr another taker vs kane feud they could of had an up and comer or nexus take out the taker instead of kane

GUESS WHO SHOWED UP AT AXXESS YESTERDAY AND HINTED AT BEING THE 7TH MAN ON TEAM RAW..By Dave Scherer on 2010-08-15 10:02:11Chris Ellen sent this report from yesterday's Axxess event.....At the Axxess VIP Signing, HHH showed up.
It was safe to say that anyone who had purchased VIP Tickets knew that HHH would be one of the guests. He looked in great shape. Many people asked him if he would be the seventh man for team WWE. He just kept winking his eye and said, "Who Knows". From a quick conversation with him he said he was in good spirits and quick to return to the ring. Hopefully he's right.To follow up on your earlier report from SummerSlam Axxess, no one purchased tickets to meet HHH. Everyone who got to meet him did so due to winning a pass for two from Venom Energy Drink. I was one of those lucky winners..i hope not i dont want hhh ahead of nexus i would rather see a cena heel turn or how about barrett,sheamus or mizz heading nexus.hhh please stay away from that angle as head of nexus and help stephanie on creative and stay out of title picture and put over younger talent if your going to wrestle

THE RETURN OF THE UNDERTAKER...By Dave Scherer on 2010-08-15 10:32:51
I was doing my Q and A's for next week and this one came in. It's time sensitive so I may as well answer it here as it's timely.Will the Undertaker be in action at the Night of Champions 2010 PPV?That was the word making the rounds for the last month or so. The word making the rounds is that his eye injury will be healed and he will be able to wrestle by September 1.I expect we will have a much better handle on Taker's return after SummerSlam airs later tonight. I could see Taker returning tonight and telling the world who his attacker was. It seems pretty clear it will be Kane, or maybe Rey Mysterio (which would be a harder sell to me). I think a great twist would be for Taker to face his attacker at Night of Champions, lose via a screwjob and then get a rematch for the October 1 Smackdown, which of course is the debut show on SyFy.

Cena Nervous, Says Tonight Will Be Epic Day In WWE History by Matt Boone Aug 15, 2010 The following are some combined messages from the official Twitter account of WWE Superstar John Cena:"CeNation. Staples Center is somber, quiet. Calm before storm. I feel nervous, on edge. I want to thank everyone out there who has supported me over the years, as I feel this is one of the most important days in my career. In closing, I will say that if you do not watch SummerSlam tonight you will be missing an epic day in WWE history."
Follow more Cena tweets on Twitter @ JohnCena.

I just hope that tonight marks the end of this incredibly stupid nexus angle. It really has made Raw more unwatchable than normal.

EXCLUSIVE: Major Creative Talks For John Cena at SummerSlam..by Nick Paglino Aug 15, 2010 According to a source within WWE, there have been some major discussions taking place within WWE about what to with John Cena at SummerSlam tonight.For the first time, Vince McMahon, the creative team and Cena himself have had discussions about possibly turning Cena heel, and having the heel turn take place tonight. Although a heel turn has not been confirmed, and plans can change at the last minute, I was told the feeling backstage at SummerSlam today is that "all bets are off," and anything can happen.There’s been talk of a major heel turn taking place at tonight’s SummerSlam pay-per-view and the WWE superstar moving to the “dark side” may surprise you. According to sources who have been a part of recent WWE creative meetings, the idea has been brought up several times of John Cena turning heel on Team RAW during the main event. Cena turning heel is far from confirmed, but its one of 3 possible scenarios being discussed for the finish of the main event. Cena turning heel has been brought up in the past, but it has not gotten this much consideration in quite some time.For what it's worth, I don't see Cena turning heel tonight as my feeling is that he's too big of a cash cow for WWE at this point, and the company will end up wanting to hold on to his earning ability for a bit longer.

WWE SPOILS THEIR OWN SUMMERSLAM SURPRISE//By Mike Johnson on 2010-08-15 21:59:53
Online right now at WWE.com is an article titled "Daniel Bryan Returns at Summerslam!"
Seriously. Here's the link. WWE: TV Shows > SummerSlam > Exclusives > Daniel Bryan returns!
PWInsider.com reported earlier tonight that Bryan was expected to return in some fashion tonight in the Elite section. I can add to that earlier report that Danielson will be on the Raw brand going forward and will finish out all previously announced independent dates.

Rumored Match For RAW, Danielson..Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 6:44 pm
Filed under WWE News · Tagged with Bryan Danielson,
- A battle royal featuring 7 SmackDown! talent, 7 RAW talent and the Nexus guys is set for RAW tomorrow, though it is expected to be a dark match. We’ll keep you posted on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)