NXT rookies invading RAW

Report: Either HHH or John Cena To Turn Heel? Posted on 07.19.10 | WWE News | Send news: News@24Wrestling.com Report: Either HHH or John Cena To Turn Heel? | 24Wrestling.com Cena screamed "I told you I would take every one of you out" and ripped off Tarver's Nexus wristband before leaving. Young and Tarver were laid out on the floor, and Gabriel was laid out in the ring, while Michael Cole tried to make Nexus sound devastating, and that ended the show.After the Pay Per View Ended, Nexus went back to the ring and Wade Barrett picked up the microphone he started talking about how pathetic this night was with the results. He then talked about how this business needs a new world champion soon. He suggested it be someone from the nexus, Wade smirked as he said you should see Monday Night Raw tomorrow. I believe it was something like this, as I don't have that strong of a memory remembering word for word. lets hope they turn cena heel and figure a way for him to be leader of nexus or i would out shemaus or mizz leader of nexus but they need to turn cena heel

so NXT version 1 costs Cena the title last night...and he proceeds to beat up most of them after the match is over

oh no...whats gonna happen tonight? ;)

so NXT version 1 costs Cena the title last night...and he proceeds to beat up most of them after the match is over

oh no...whats gonna happen tonight? ;)

it should be intersting and after cena takes the nexus band.i would turn cena heel and let hhh retire and help steph on creative instead of nwrestling hes getting hurt more and more and needs to stay away from the belt if and when he returns and stay away from the world title and let the young guys go after the belt or wwe if they keep the same guys at the top will lose audience and im tired of the same guys at the main event level matches and seeing the same guys at every ppv fight for the belt or main event.they need to raise young talent more so they can have different matches at ppvs instead of matches we have seenn over 100 times already.as long as its not the miz.lol

So are we going to see the worst suprise ever and Cena joins nexus...love how NEXUS is called the most powerfull group ever in wwe

not yet...so I turned on RAW at the end (after "all worked up" got over on Tru TV) to see at Summerslam there is a 7 on 7 match

NXT take 1 vs
Cena (they kicked his ass numerous times)
Edge (they beat him up tonight)
Jericho (and him)
Morrison (they beat him up last week)
R-Truth (uh...why? Oh he's Morrison's buddy)
Khali (????? I guess lets get the big goofy guy in a PPV once in a while)
and BRET HART

7 VS 7=Boring

The great Kahli...really, why not just bring back poppa shango for one night

TNA-you so have an opportunity as the WWE product is very lame. Do something!!!

and thats why he's part of it....he can be in a match and pretty much do nothing since he really cant take any bumps anymore :)

im betting khali and bret dont make summerslam and im still betting on a cena heel turn at summerslam or the night after on raw:Dhe needs to go heel like hogan did with the nwo or how about bret behind nexus and he was the one behind vinces beatdown or should sheamus(hey fella im a big jar of mayonnaise)lol be behind nexus since hes young and is the world champion.i still think hhh needs to stay away from nexus and the world title and start pushing younger talent over since hes hurt too much lately unless hhh gets morrison to help him fight nexus and tells morrison that he reminds him of a young hbk to get morrison over.i still feel hhh needs to retire and help steph on creative since hhh is like old school instead of this pg crap.wwe needs to go back to old wrestling instead of this entertainment crap.i enjoyed last nights show best in awhile

Last edited:
everytime i see khali walk i think of nash when he walks they would make a great tag team by calling them the toothpick legs team.i think those legs are gonna break every step they take:D

Other than Mark Henry looking like the kool-aid man the best thing is his theme music. HIs theme music rocks
"Somebody's gonna get their ass kicked
Somebody's gonna get their wig split" :)

Other than Mark Henry looking like the kool-aid man the best thing is his theme music. HIs theme music rocks
"Somebody's gonna get their ass kicked
Somebody's gonna get their wig split" :)

it also looked like and what reports people at the event that wade barrett was grabbing his back during commercial Wade Barrett really looked like he blew out his back lifting Mark Henry. He held his back during most of the break following the match.if he hurt his back that would hurt the nexus angle bad.hope hes ok but who would wanna a lift that kool aid man.im wondering if the nexus continues after summerslam which it could if wwe did it right if they would take new nexus members from season 2 and either put some of the nexus members on smackdown or get rid of them

because seriously the NXT group other than Barrett the rest seem to be a "1 trick pony"
The guy who does the 450 splash (in sloooooooow motion where he waits 15 seconds before he does it)
The guy who does the sloppy clothesline (skip the bald guy)

Other than then 3 the other 4 cant do anything that I've seen other than kick or punch....no other moves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts