NYC DMA Locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jerseyfla

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 7, 2006
Georgia
I know this question has been asked before a while ago but for my reference I would like to get an updated answer. I am planning to "move" to a New York DMA address that way I can better track my fantasy football players and have a choice in games without getting wallet raped through Sunday Ticket and I can watch my pathetic Islanders try and make the playoffs. My question is with a New York DMA address are all of the Big 4 ConUS or spotbeamed and if they are spotbeamed would D* immediately give me the NYC and LA locals without need for waivers if I had an address in an Upstate NY DMA like Binghamton or Elmira where there is no local service offered?

I live in Binghamton and although we don't receive any sort of locals through D*, we're not able to get all of the NYC DMA because we have almost all the locals available OTA.

I live in Binghamton and although we don't receive any sort of locals through D*, we're not able to get all of the NYC DMA because we have almost all the locals available OTA.

Thanks, I was actually researching areas in the Binghamton DMA to see which areas are outside the OTA reception bands and were 100% eligible for DNS and the only areas I could see were far eastern Delaware County like Stamford and Margaretville but since the Big 4 from NYC are Conus, I'm going to use my relatives address on Long Island.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)