NYC DMA Locals

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jerseyfla

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 7, 2006
Georgia
I know this question has been asked before a while ago but for my reference I would like to get an updated answer. I am planning to "move" to a New York DMA address that way I can better track my fantasy football players and have a choice in games without getting wallet raped through Sunday Ticket and I can watch my pathetic Islanders try and make the playoffs. My question is with a New York DMA address are all of the Big 4 ConUS or spotbeamed and if they are spotbeamed would D* immediately give me the NYC and LA locals without need for waivers if I had an address in an Upstate NY DMA like Binghamton or Elmira where there is no local service offered?

I live in Binghamton and although we don't receive any sort of locals through D*, we're not able to get all of the NYC DMA because we have almost all the locals available OTA.

I live in Binghamton and although we don't receive any sort of locals through D*, we're not able to get all of the NYC DMA because we have almost all the locals available OTA.

Thanks, I was actually researching areas in the Binghamton DMA to see which areas are outside the OTA reception bands and were 100% eligible for DNS and the only areas I could see were far eastern Delaware County like Stamford and Margaretville but since the Big 4 from NYC are Conus, I'm going to use my relatives address on Long Island.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts