OTHER Octagon Receiver Help!

daniel cirulli

Original poster
Jul 3, 2020
shreveport la
guys i am new to this stuff i got this octagon reciver from rick it works great but how do i get iptv i have wifi here and cant get it to work i guess i have an ip address can anyone help me get iptv

guys i am new to this stuff i got this octagon reciver from rick it works great but how do i get iptv i have wifi here and cant get it to work i guess i have an ip address can anyone help me get iptv
I've never used an Octagon receiver but have seen a few members here post about them. You should start a new thread about your issue in the FTA Receiver/Equipment Support section. More likely others will see and respond there. To do so go here FTA Receiver / Equipment Support then select the POST THREAD button, choose OTHER for the prefix and enter your title (mention Octagon) and a description of what you need help with. :)

IPTV would be handled by a plug-in installed on the Octagon. Go into the menu and click on plug-ins and then download one of your choice and configure it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts