Odd changes: Resolution Settings Reset

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nhl66pens

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2004
Has anyone noticed a problem in the last 3 or 4 days? I have 4 TV's 2 of which are HD and all are connected to DirecTV. Tuesday evening, I went to watch one of the HD TV's and the screen resolution had been reset to 480 and the Guide appeared to have shifted to the right. I went to the HD TV upstairs and it appeared the same thing had happened. I've been with DirecTv for years and have had 1 HD TV for almost 5 years now and never have had anything like this happen. I reset the tv type and resolution but the Guide still appears to be slow and with a different font. Thanks for any replies.

Rob

Has anyone noticed a problem in the last 3 or 4 days? I have 4 TV's 2 of which are HD and all are connected to DirecTV. Tuesday evening, I went to watch one of the HD TV's and the screen resolution had been reset to 480 and the Guide appeared to have shifted to the right. I went to the HD TV upstairs and it appeared the same thing had happened. I've been with DirecTv for years and have had 1 HD TV for almost 5 years now and never have had anything like this happen. I reset the tv type and resolution but the Guide still appears to be slow and with a different font. Thanks for any replies.

Rob

NHL,
You didn't mention what rec's you are using, but it's possible that they received an update that caused this, that could be corrected with the next one. Are both these TV's using the same type rec's ?

Jimbo

A new release for the H20 I believe has just come out adding interactive, that could reset a receiver.

Thanks, we have the same receiver on both hd tv's but I can't remember the type.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts