Odd Thing Happened w/722k

Well my issue is with IR remotes on two different 722Ks. No, none of my TVs have that "functionality" that interferes with IR remotes.

But yeah, I've definitely heard that UHF pro can be interfered with by Wi-Fi devices. I am assuming your PS3 uses a wireless connection.

Well my issue is with IR remotes on two different 722Ks. No, none of my TVs have that "functionality" that interferes with IR remotes.

But yeah, I've definitely heard that UHF pro can be interfered with by Wi-Fi devices. I am assuming your PS3 uses a wireless connection.

YEs my PS3 is connected to my secure wireless home network

By the way, at least for me, I can confirm that pressing the MENU button twice (go to system info screen) and exiting that screen, fixes the slow guide problem for me on both of my 722k's.

i will definitely try that the next time it happens for me.

i bet going into the system menu somehow kills the errant running program that is going haywire when using the regular guide.

hmm...

Finally had a chance to do the steps that were outlined in Dish's response to me about the Remote/Guide problem. Seems to be working so far. Will post again if things change.

Ghpr13:)

Last edited:
interesting.

Ghpr13, let us know how things have been working since.

thanks.

I did the steps that were in the Dish email and it help for a few days, but it started acting up again the other afternoon. It did go back to working correctly later that day. I still think there's a definite bug in the guide software. I been rather busy the last couple of days, so I haven't been watching that much TV. I'm going to be watching more over the weekend. I'll take note of how the remote/guide is working and post again next week. I'll try to keep a little log on this.
Ghpr13:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts