Offer from Gazelle to upgrade to new iPhone.

Instead of 30days, they're giving you 45ish on the quote. I don't know if they'll honor the quote after 10/1 if the new iPhone doesn't ship on 9/21 as expected.

Not being critical of their strategy, just saying, IMO, it isn't the big news it is being pitched as .

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

John Kotches said:
Instead of 30days, they're giving you 45ish on the quote. I don't know if they'll honor the quote after 10/1 if the new iPhone doesn't ship on 9/21 as expected.

Not being critical of their strategy, just saying, IMO, it isn't the big news it is being pitched as .

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

It's a pretty decent extension. I'd jump on this if it wasn't for my desire to keep my JB status. I'll be buying the new phone at release to start the two year contract clock running, but I probably won't switch over until the earlier of 1) the new one is jailbroken or 2) my current 4 really starts acting weirder and more frustrating than it already is (it's responsiveness hasn't been the same since I dropped it and took it apart to replace the screen).

I'm actually kicking around the idea of reselling the new one I get and picking up a 4S (which I would later sell and replace once the new model is jailbroken). But that starts getting complicated and depending on price fluctuations could cost a fair amount for what will (hopefully) only be a couple of months with a 4S.

This seems like a really good deal. It says I can get $165 for my iPhone 4. How could they make any money? Who would pay more than that for a 16gb iPhone 4? Has anyone ever used this site because it seems to good to be true for me.

This seems like a really good deal. It says I can get $165 for my iPhone 4. How could they make any money? Who would pay more than that for a 16gb iPhone 4? Has anyone ever used this site because it seems to good to be true for me.

Does sound like a sweet deal. I got mine set up. Same here. 16gb iPhone 4.

smokey982 said:

I sold a iPhone 4 16gb a couple months ago for $350 and the ad didn't even make it an hour before it was sold. Big market for people not wanting to be in a contract or if their provider doesn't have the iPhone.

I sold my iPhone 3gs on gazelle, just so I didn't have to fool around with craigslist when I upgraded to the 4s last December. I had no problems with Gazelle. They sent the money to my PayPal acct.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using SatelliteGuys

I sold my wifes 8gb iphone 4 (not 4s) on ebay last month for $305.

I got on Craigslist and eBay to check out some of the prices of these phones. And some of them are just crazy. I would think it would be cheaper to get the phone for the contracted price and just pay to get out of your contract if you needed to.

I got on Craigslist and eBay to check out some of the prices of these phones. And some of them are just crazy. I would think it would be cheaper to get the phone for the contracted price and just pay to get out of your contract if you needed to.

It depends on how you approach it. If you get a decent price for your own device, you can pretty much stay with the flow of new tech for little to no money out of pocket as many that you are selling to would still rather pay a little more to not extend the contract. So it can work to your advantage. It did for me this last round of phone whoringness.

Considering what the rumored price of the new iPhone will be off contract this will barely make a dent....

I have used them. they used to accept a wider array of devices. I have sent them a iphone 3G that no longer worked (got about $40. A 3GS in dec. i had no problems with them. ent shape (got $75 and a pair of Slacker G1s for about $25 each. the whole process was very quick and professional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)