Offer from Gazelle to upgrade to new iPhone.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
JAG72 said:
I know what the 4S prices are for the unlocked versions but he made it sound like the new one may be different.

I'm assuming the new equivalent models will be similarly priced. The prices for each new generation have been steady up until now. I can't imagine they'll go any higher. $399 subsidized is already pretty steep.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I'm assuming the new equivalent models will be similarly priced. The prices for each new generation have been steady up until now. I can't imagine they'll go any higher. $399 subsidized is already pretty steep.

All of your pricing is also based on the 64GB model. The other models are not that differently priced than any other smartphone out there. I don't see an subsidized pricing changing but you never know if they may bring down the pricing on the un subsidized ones.

JAG72 said:
All of your pricing is also based on the 64GB model. The other models are not that differently priced than any other smartphone out there. I don't see an subsidized pricing changing but you never know if they may bring down the pricing on the un subsidized ones.

Yes, the ones with less flash will be cheaper. I was just trying to provide a general idea of max price. It's doubtful next gen pricing will be too out of line from it. I think they're having too much sales success to expect them to reduce the price on unsubsidized phones. It would be nice, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Some sites I saw had the price around $800. Not sure of what flash memory size though.

I may try my luck on Craigslist with my iPhone 4. This is the only iPhone I've ever owned. I assume I just connect to iTunes and do a restore to get all my personal info wiped from the phone? Once it's restored there's no way a hacker can still get anything from the phone is there?

smokey982 said:
I may try my luck on Craigslist with my iPhone 4. This is the only iPhone I've ever owned. I assume I just connect to iTunes and do a restore to get all my personal info wiped from the phone? Once it's restored there's no way a hacker can still get anything from the phone is there?

You can wipe it from the phone's settings.

I filled out an offer on the 28th of August just to get a offer that they say should be honored. On that date for a iPhone 4 in "good" condition I was given an offer of $157. I go to gazelle today to see how much the offers are now that it is announced and they are offering $175!! WTH!!

sethwell said:
I filled out an offer on the 28th of August just to get a offer that they say should be honored. On that date for a iPhone 4 in "good" condition I was given an offer of $157. I go to gazelle today to see how much the offers are now that it is announced and they are offering $175!! WTH!!

You should try Craigslist. I sold my 16gig iPhone 4 last week for $300 and I sold my wife's tonight for $270. I can't believe people would pay that much just to keep from being in a contract.

smokey982 said:
You should try Craigslist. I sold my 16gig iPhone 4 last week for $300 and I sold my wife's tonight for $270. I can't believe people would pay that much just to keep from being in a contract.

I may do that but figured I would at least get a quote incase I don't find a buyer.

Gazelle has been known to increase their payment after they get the device, so they may pay you the higher price.

I was quoted $174 for my AT&T iPhone 4 with 32GB. I'm getting the Amazon gift card so they tack on 5% extra to their offer.

I just looked at their site and Gazelle is down to $153 for the same phone.

I sold my 16gig iPhone 4 last week for $300 and I sold my wife's tonight for $270.
I can't believe people would pay that much just to keep from being in a contract.
Same people have NO credit, and would have to pay a $500 deposit for ANY phone service.
Or, maybe they have unpaid bills ... Perhaps with all the preferred carriers. :)

$300 and a Straight Talk sim ($15 + $45/mo) and they can be as cool as all their friends! ;)
That's 3G throughput (still locked to AT&T). I get 5-8 mb.

For some, that's an attractive deal.

A lot of these also leave the country... Other countries do not have subsidized phone purchase from carriers, so this is much less expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)