Office of the President Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Aridon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 29, 2007
Is Ellen Filipiak sill the go to person to contact when your phone options are exhausted and you still have an account issue that can't be fixed properly?

I tried emailing here at ellen.filipiak@directv.com but it got bounced back. Anyone have a new email address I have an account issue that can't be resolved by anyone on the phone at Direct.

We are unable to log into our directv account due to combined billing snafu. We are not on combined billing anymore and lost account access in the process.

Tried getting in touch with people at Directv and AT&T multiple times with no resolution.

Is Ellen Filipiak sill the go to person to contact when your phone options are exhausted and you still have an account issue that can't be fixed properly?

I tried emailing here at ellen.filipiak@directv.com but it got bounced back. Anyone have a new email address I have an account issue that can't be resolved by anyone on the phone at Direct.

We are unable to log into our directv account due to combined billing snafu. We are not on combined billing anymore and lost account access in the process.

Tried getting in touch with people at Directv and AT&T multiple times with no resolution.
I don't think her email has been active for some time now, or if she's still around.

Have you tried contacting them through the website?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)