Office of the President

Status
Please reply by conversation.

billzebub

Original poster
Sep 9, 2007
The link that used to take you to the form for emailing the office of the president now takes you to a form for emailing AT&T investor relations. I don't think this is a good sign.

I agree that is not a good sign especially since it's AT&T!!

Yes he retired after the merger along with other top management!! :)

AT&T has an office of the president for everything e.g DSL, landline, Uverse, wireless. They usually call you after you file an FCC complaint or complain on social media. They are useless, I have dealt with them before and mostly never call you back.

AT&T has an office of the president for everything e.g DSL, landline, Uverse, wireless. They usually call you after you file an FCC complaint or complain on social media. They are useless, I have dealt with them before and mostly never call you back.
And youv'e done this since the merger and everyone has settled into thier new roles ?

You people have NO idea apparently.

You seem to think that the day of the merger, everyone that worked for D* just got up and left and att people came in with no knowledge of how to do any of it.

There are Plenty of D* employees still running thier end of things.

The head honcho may have changed yes, that doesn't mean everyone left the house.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)