Status
Not open for further replies.

mikew

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
I'm so sick of 21st century customer service! Here's my list just to get everybody else a sample:

1) CINGULAR SUCKS BECAUSE ----

I have four phones on my account. All phones have worked fine at home for 6 months. This weekend, none of the phones would work from home, yet all of them worked 5 miles away from home. Call Cingular, spend 2 hours on the phone with them trying to get them to understand, it's not my phone, it's the tower. I'm then told their advanced technical staff does not work Sunday and I'll need to "call tomorrow". Call today, spend another hour convincing the CSR that my phone is not the issue. She then states that they need AT LEAST 10 COMPLAINTS before they can dispatch technical support...fortunately, I'm caller #10. End of day number 3 and guess what...still no service

2) BLOCKBUSTER ONLINE SUCKS BECAUSE ---

Signed up for the service so I could rent 24, season 1 starting with disk 1. It is #1 in my queue and shows as available. Since then, I've received 6 movies and no 24. No phone number to call...send them an e-mail...waiting for a response.

3) COX SUCKS BECAUSE ---

I am "served" by Cox in Tucson. To date, they have yet to make an agreement with ABC, NBC or Fox to re-broadcast local HD.

4) LOCAL TV STATIONS SUCK BECAUSE ----

After a couple of years of digital broadcasting, they still can't seem to make it work consistently. Board OPS who forget to "flip the switch" causing local HD broadcasts to be shown partially in HD, and partially in SD. Equipment failures that can lead to several days without a digital signal. Poorly maintained equipment that leads to random audio/video dropouts. Come on guys...let's quit hearing about the "infancy of digital broadcasting" and get it right!

5) REAL ESTATE INVESTORS SUCK BECAUSE ----

Recently moved to Tucson. One year ago, the house I purchased cost the owners $260,000. I purchased it for $353,500. Investors drove the prices (artificially). Now, they're putting all of their houses back on the market, causing the prices to fall. It's SO frustrating to know that folks from L.A. purchased so many homes out here as "an investment", drove up the demand and prices and are now flooding the market with homes.

having a bad day,,, huh?

BTW i lived in scottsdale in the 80s, dude, tucson is the pits!
IMHO the whole town aint worth $353,000.00

that was the 70s (orange shag)

scottsdale is still the jewel of the valley, my brother and both families(2 exes, 5 kids. 2 grandkids) still live in scottsdale, chandler and cave creek.

dude, tucson aint all that.

83 degrees in my backyard right now...how 'bout you? My wife has family in Mexico. Tucson is a five-hour drive to their house. It is the main reason we live here. I telecommute over the internet. Doesn't matter if I'm in Tucson, Florida or China. As long as I've got satellite TV and radio, I don't care where I live.

Verizon sucks because they cut all pension benefits to their "management employees " only to pay for FIOS (unions still get theirs)

Generaly "bad management" motors for screwing my disabled father out of his medical retirement when he moved out of state and again recently to try and save money while the top brass take home more bonuses for saving the company a few more dollars.

Sprint for making you take a new contract any time you want to make a change to your account such as downgrading your plan or adding to your plan.

Comcast for penalizing its customers if they only have highspeed internet and not any of the video or telephone services, high speed internet is $45 but your penalized $15 if you dont have any other service so I have basic basic service and pay $55 a month instead of $60.

Exxon mobile for having the highest profit margin of any company in the united states last year based on the cost of fuel and having the audacity say that they cant do anything about it and they are innocent of any wrong doing and that they are entitled to such high earnings. Oh and gas prices are 40 cents higher than a year ago and expected to rise even higher than last summer, thank you exxon, thank you GW.

Theres more but I cant say who and what.

Hey orang shag is cool :D I had a 77 dodge maxi van with orange shag carpeting in it, it also have wood pillar posts and the porthole windows. I bought it for $200 and sold it for $500 to a roofing crew when theyr dump truck broke down.

Last edited:
dragon002 said:
dude, tucson aint all that.
Oh yes it is. I met a bunch of strippers (off-duty) when I was doing a concert there. Made for some good times that evening and a few more down the road.

Scottsdale, Tuscon, Phoenix, Tempe. It's all the same blistering oven. I wouldn't live in any one of those desert saunas. But, they're all fun to visit.

Oh. And a lot of those big corporations suck. Yeah. They do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)