Official 922 Installation Problems Thread

922 new issues

Ok,

Unit is freezing up on live and recorded programs.

So far I have rebooted it. Told to pull plug out for 20 seconds.
Delete all recorded programs.

Ive done all of the above. Still, same issues.

Dish is sending a replacement.

Anyone else encountering these kind of troubles?

Kinda missing my 722...Never had an a problem-Not once.

I do realize that this is a new fangled product. Lots of stuff going on inside.

So, I will be patient. Plus I do like the dvr...Maybe its just a bad unit.

We will see...

I had those issues and still experience an occasional lock-up, black screen or reboot, but for me S104 really seemed to help. Others are saying it's the opposite that S104 is a nightmare. Maybe a new unit will help and maybe not. One thing is for sure, the 922 software team will be busy for quite some time!

I can't delete my recordings. Online it says it deleted but it really didn't, on the box itself the process bar keeps going and never stops so I had to exit out. Recordings are all still there :( This only started a few days ago as I was able to delete last week.

Anyone run into the same issue?

I can't delete my recordings. Online it says it deleted but it really didn't, on the box itself the process bar keeps going and never stops so I had to exit out. Recordings are all still there :( This only started a few days ago as I was able to delete last week.

Anyone run into the same issue?

Try rebooting the receiver and after it restarts, without hitting play, press select on the program you wish to delete and choose delete. I've had trouble deleting some programs and that has helped for me. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts