Official 922 Release Notice

There is a $30 dollar refund for getting the slingplayer for the iphone.

Attachments

• sling money.PNG
    sling money.PNG
    17.2 KB · Views: 170
If you get the OTA cartridge will they install an outdoor antenna? I think I read this somewhere but I'm not sure.

No, they won't. They're in the satellite business, not the OTA business. You might get a local installer to put one of those clip on OTA antennas on the dish, for the coin of the realm. Such clip ons are generally of little value.

You likely have a business in your area that installs OTA antennas, for what many would consider a reasonable amount. I always put up my own. For less than $150 a few years ago, I put up a nice VHF/UHF antenna, mast, rotor, tripod & pre-amp. Running the coax is probably more of a challenge.

Just want to confirm before my install Sat that the coax jack on the back is active and can backfeed another TV in single mode.

It can I am back feeding in sd to 4 tvs. The $30 is a credit on ur tv bill. Info is on dish networks website. Click go mobile when ur in remote view. It will explain everything it can take up to 6weeks.

Weird questions, but can anyone with a 922 who knows the answers confirm?

1. Does the 922 have an opaque/semi-transparent overlay banner when pressing the "Cancel" button? I use it all the time on my 622 to get the time/channel #. Hoping, in general, that the 922 displays/pop-ups are semi-transparent, rather than blocking the underlying TV show.

2. Does the 922 actively search as you begin typing, or do you have to type your entire word(s) and hit 'done' before it begins presenting results?

Transferring programs from 622 to 922

Reading through the forum can not determine for sure if there is a way to get my saved shows off a 622 and into a 922.

Some discussion seems to say you can. Some have said transfer to my EHD and then wait for a future upgrade to the 922 to be able to see them at a future date. NOT acceptable.

If they don't have a solution now, it would be nice if you had a 30 day return on your existing receiver, like they did when I replaced my 921 with the 622. Giving time to view stored up shows and then ship back the old receiver.

Ideally I would like to use the EHD for this but not for now according to posts here.

Anyone have any clarification?

Bob C.

Bob, I don't know the answer to that... I have one drive hooked up to my 722k and I am affraid to hook it up to my 922 as I dont want to lose what I have on the drive.

I do know that full EHD support is a high priority for them, so we will see it as soon as its ready. Wish I had more to offer you.

There is a $30 dollar refund for getting the slingplayer for the iphone.

Your pic shows the $30 rebate info for the iphone and cuts off the section about blackberry. I can't find the go mobile link anywhere on the site (maybe because I don't have a 922 yet???) and am wondering if there's a rebate for the purchase of the blackberry app as well. If so, can someone post the details on it (expiration date, limit on number of purchases of app, etc.)

Thanks!!

Your pic shows the $30 rebate info for the iphone and cuts off the section about blackberry. I can't find the go mobile link anywhere on the site (maybe because I don't have a 922 yet???) and am wondering if there's a rebate for the purchase of the blackberry app as well. If so, can someone post the details on it (expiration date, limit on number of purchases of app, etc.)

Thanks!!

Limit 1 dont know when it expires see post #157

Limit 1 dont know when it expires see post #157

Thanks. I looked at post 157 and then looked at my remote access page and it is different. Apparently the go mobile option doesn't show up until you put a 922 on the account. Makes sense, but I was hoping to see the details on the offer because I am still only considering switching to a 922 and if I do, I will buy a couple of the BB apps to go with it.

I am extremely disappointed that E* made it a solo box. With two kids in the house, I really want to be able to watch something other than what they are watching and paying for multiple boxes doesn't fit the budget.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts