Official 922 Release Notice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wireless versus Ethernet

Sorry haven't been able to find this information. Does the 922 need to be wired directly into a router or can it connect via WiFi.

Also does it specifically have to be a slinglink or can you use a third party homeplug set. Currently I have a dual netgear HD 200mbs homeplugs - one wireed to my 622 and the other wired to the router. Will this same setup work?

Other question is if the above does not work do the installers carry the slinglnks - the CSRs ask about whether you have broadband but do not state specifically that the 922 needs to be in the same room as the router of that you would need a slinglink (or homeplug). Seems like that would be important info for them to offer otherwise installers may encounter a number of people that are looking to place their 922 in rooms apart from the router. Having slinglinks with them would help counter that issue.

Also does it specifically have to be a slinglink or can you use a third party homeplug set. Currently I have a dual netgear HD 200mbs homeplugs - one wireed to my 622 and the other wired to the router. Will this same setup work?

Other question is if the above does not work do the installers carry the slinglnks - the CSRs ask about whether you have broadband but do not state specifically that the 922 needs to be in the same room as the router of that you would need a slinglink (or homeplug). Seems like that would be important info for them to offer otherwise installers may encounter a number of people that are looking to place their 922 in rooms apart from the router. Having slinglinks with them would help counter that issue.

No they do not carry sling link. But a 922 is the same as a 622/722/722k so home plug should work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts