Official DISH Channel Request Thread

Understood. But wouldn't a Roku be easier?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Yep, I think you are correct navychop. Might as well add something else to keep the Mrs in a state of confusion. Can a Roku pick up the Howard Stern satellite TV channel too? She would be happy then. We use to get that program too with our old cable company.

navychop, I have checked out the Roku and like the Roku3 model because it has a Cat5 port. At my main TV I have one port left in a Cisco 8-port switch. My Samsung smart TV has Hulu Plus and a Netflix app. What do you think is the best choice for as quality and price (monthly fees, etc) Roku3 or smart TV? I don't have any experience with TV streaming so this is a new adventure for me. I looked in to it a while back when we lost the We Channel for a while but no one carried the channel. Do you know if both Hulu Plus and Netflix carry the Smithsonian Channel and which company do you think is the best? Thanks for your help.

Move NBC Sports to AT200

YES!! I 2nd the motion to move the NBC Sports Network to the AT200 package! ESPECIALLY with the Olympics coming up in February! It's the only channel in the AT250 that I really would like to have, but I can't justify a $10/month increase in my bill for one channel. Thanks!!

I don't know for sure if they exist but Al Jazeera America HD and NASA HD would be really nice.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I just downgraded to AT200 from AT250 at the end of the Formula 1 season. I would, of course, much appreciate NBCSports to be moved into the AT200!

And NASA-HD has been on my Dish wish list for as long as this feed has existed.

This is Science Channel was moved to 120 then I perfectly satisfied too. $15 a month extra on my bill for one channel is tough but I can't live without it.

Oh and I really want NASA HD please please please

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Can I please have ShowTime ON-Demand and TV One.

U-verse, Xfinity and DirecTV all have these in my current market.

I can't get U-Verse at my address, Xfinity is too high, and I was going to go back to DirecTV but had technical issues.

These two channels are available on all 3 of these providers, and should be on Dish too!!!

Anyone know the reason they're not!? If a request for these two channels can be submitted on my behalf, I would appreciate it, thanks!!!

Preview 103- This feed should run 5 minutes (6 times every hour) & share other 5 minutes ,6 times per hour, for Dish channel Info. Dish channel info would list channel updates. That is list channels that are going away or left Dish, new channels to Dish, and channels that changed channel #'s.

Add Sprout (a PBS feed).

Add Me TV with 2 feeds and add them to super-station package. One ME TV will carry one hour drama shows. Then other ME TV will have 30 minutes comedy shows. This would be much better than The Hub , Nick at Night, and TV Land put together.

Preview 103- This feed should run 5 minutes (6 times every hour) & share other 5 minutes ,6 times per hour, for Dish channel Info. Dish channel info would list channel updates. That is list channels that are going away or left Dish, new channels to Dish, and channels that changed channel #'s.

Add Sprout (a PBS feed).

Add Me TV with 2 feeds and add them to super-station package. One ME TV will carry one hour drama shows. Then other ME TV will have 30 minutes comedy shows. This would be much better than The Hub , Nick at Night, and TV Land put together.

I agree. I would like to see COZI-TV added.

You need to suggest this to MeTV as DISH doesn't arrange their programming.

The dead end for this suggestion is that MeTV is a network and as such, is already carried as an LIL in some cases; typically as a subchannel to a conventional Big Four station. In my market, it is a subchannel to the ABC affiliate, KATU.

Weather Nation

Dish Network needs Weather Nation... they are, what The Weather Channel was 20 years ago when their focus was on weather. TWC now wants to be... oh, I am supposed to be nice...
Add Weather Nation, Dish, so us weather freaks can have our weather again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)