Official DISH Channel Request Thread

In Puerto Rico we have 3 additional Channel; but we need: Discovery Latin America, Discovery Home and Health, Discovery Travel and Living, Discovery Science and TCM Latin America.

PBS from ALL 50 states! Love the locally produced shows on people,places.history etc. etc. Free programming for Dish and you can charge me for it. I would pay up to have this!

Smithsonian HD is an excellent channel. Aerial America alone is worth it, with breath-taking travelogues for many of the states . .

That is the only channel I miss from DTV. It can't be all that expensive to add.

Smithsonian HD is an excellent channel. Aerial America alone is worth it, with breath-taking travelogues for many of the states . .

That is the only channel I miss from DTV. It can't be all that expensive to add.
The question is value for the returning viewer. Smithsonian was originally recognized more for its absence of new or updated content than the quality. If the new content is still slow in coming, is there much new to see?

I don't get it, Dish won the lawsuit against Disney/ESPN and yet I still don't have ESPNU in HD, don't have the Disney E/W HD feeds and so on. When will all these come back and ESPNU in HD be available???