Official DISH Channel Request Thread

1) El Rey.
2) Put Universal Sports in something other than the multi-sport package, even if it's AT250 or whatever Platinum is called now.

Yes Fox Sports 2 in HD and move the channel from 397 to 151! please!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

how about adding this HD channel called Warner Bros Films TV in HD.

"Hollywood Suite is the home of exclusive channels from major motion picture studios Warner Bros., MGM, Sony and AXN Movies. Hollywood Suite is available exclusively through Canadian Television Service Providers."

Don't get your hopes up for this one. I expect the studios licensed the content to be shown in Canada only, and we already have channels covering all of this content.

EPIX Driven, FXM channels of many more I could mention but alot have been mentioned above[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
380, 384, 390, dish has all of these and all in HD except for FXM and Epix Drivein.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I corrected it had a brain fart!! :D ;) :)

military channel HD,Smithsoinian Channel HD,FX Movie ChannelHD,Funimation ChannelHD and OvationHD

Thanks

"...Discovery is renaming its Military Channel — now called American Heroes Channel, as of March 3. ”This newly renamed network is an intersection of miltiary and history programming, and looks to substantially broaden its current appeal,..."

http://m.deadline.com/2014/01/tca-d...nel-changing-name-to-american-heroes-channel/

So maybe Dish will consider the Military History Channel.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

It was news to me, so I had to look it up. Sad, because it's my favorite channel. But I have noticed less WW I & II stuff lately. I've got too much to watch anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)