OFFICIAL DISH / FOX ORDEAL DISCUSSION THREAD

on Twitter:

ME: "CaptJCruz Jesus Cruz
@dishnetwork Is this true? http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=sbd.preview&articleID=143235"

REP: "dishnetwork DISH Network
@CaptJCruz We haven't gotten any new info yet, but we'll let you know as soon as we do! *JH"

Don't know what that means, if anything. Also, FOX and DISH smear sites still up. We shall just have to wait and see.

LETS GO HEAT :mad:

Ok just got a call (RUMOR ALERT) and I am told that a deal has indeed been made but the contract has not been finalized or signed yet. So they have agreed to a deal but again the paperwork is not complete.

The station that posted the news did jump the gun. (Whats kind of wacky is as I visit there they have a bunch of DISH network ads running there.) :)

SO just a rumor but sounds plausable to me.

. . . Cablevision's now facing a class action lawsuit from customers angry that Cablevision hasn't doled out refunds for the blocked Fox channels. The lawsuit, which is asking for a whopping $450 million, claims the blockade constitutes a Cablevision breach of contract, and that customers are seriously harmed by missing Fox's "distinctive viewpoint in the political speech arena... just days before a critical mid-term election.". . .

The full story and comments on BBR.

So they are suing for serious harm caused by missing Fox News? Fox News must have already caused irreversible brain damage, because FOX NEWS IS STILL ON CABLEVISION AND IS NOT PART OF THE DISPUTE! How can people be so dumb? If someone is going to sue, they should at least turn on the TV first to confirm whether they have a case or not.

The real irony is with Fox locals gone, lefty shows like Glee and The Simpsons are the ones that people can't watch anymore, not Fox News. Unbelievable.

Speaking of Glee, ratings fell like a rock in NY thanks to the feud, while they went up everywhere else. Maybe they'll think twice before pulling their top show from millions more homes.

Fox should be sued, not Cablevision. The Cablevision contract is probably like Dish and states they can drop or change channels offered at any time. This case is just a publicity stunt that will get thrown out the second a judge actually reads the contract.

Full story on MediaDailyNews

Small world: Lawyer leading class-action suit against Cablevision has old ties to News Corp. | Company Town | Los Angeles Times

:eek: What a shocker!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts