Oh well!! Hope it found a good home.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
On my way back and forth to work i pass by a non active maybe 8 ftr dish.I wanted it but my wife said no bigger dish allowed :(.House went on the market where the dish is and looks like some work is being done on the house and yard.Saw a big Dozer in the yard a few days ago! Its still there but the dish isnt :(!hope the dish just didnt get a workout from the dozer and it found a new home and not turned into scrap.Heres a pic of the dish.

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    317.9 KB · Views: 187
My wife never complains about size! ;)

I have had several BUDs vanish in my area too and I hope they went to a good place as well. :(

Glad my wife is not like that, then again she watches several things on C-Band.;)

in the future , even if the wife doesn't want it or won't allow it .. grab it before it gets destroyed , you can always give them away , or even set them up after a cooling off period :) there are some good channels up there maybe even a promise of a wife only setup ;) ( not the big dish lol )

No wife, no one to complain. Except a snarling fat cat! He watches TV now and then. If I come home from work and he has the TV on, we are going to have a strong talk.:argue:

T.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)