Ohio State does not want to play LSU in the BCS Championship...

It's gonna look like it looked about 3 weeks ago....LSU vs. Ohio State.

ESPN BCS guy is saying it looks like LSU and Ohio State

Why is it LSU get 3 chances in one year to get back to the #1 spot AFTER BEING #1 any other team that loses 2 or more games would not have that chance.

Jimbo

Re-post by me:

If GA or LSU get into the BCS Champ game it will be a travesty; the biggest joke of an already BS system and someone should look into filing a class action for corruption. If the BCS had the balls they would put OSU and Hawaii in it to see what Hawaii has, and let the chips fall where they may, You can't allow LSU to get a 3rd chance over any other 2 loss top 10 team; nor over any other 1 loss or unbeaten team and you sure can't allow GA in as a team that can't win their own division to make it to their conf champ game.

The Rose Bowl is shaping up to be the REAL national Champ game!

Herbstreet is a bonehead!

Jimbo said:
I bet teams don't realize your there, do they !

Only when they need to. I have never thought of myself as the show. Fans don't come to see me work. However, I have no problem making sure people know I'm there to make a call or ruling that needs to be called.

I don't think anyone is overwhelming right now. LSU on crutches just beat the number 14 team in the country. You never know which LSU team will show up from week to week. Any true LSU fan knows what I am talking about. Having said that.

It would be a shame not to put Hawaii in there after all they have done.

PS. Go LSU!@

Funny how most SEC people (except TN) have claimed how over-rated TN has been and not deserving of their rank, but NOW that beating them helps their cause TN is a tough well-deserved #14. LSU and GA are no better than any other of the 2 loss teams in the USA Today top 25 and no more deserving of a shot in the top game. They and GA may actually be the most over-ranked teams in the top 15.

Do they right thing BCS, OSU and HAW or at the very worst KAN.

Hawaii is getting rolled by Washington, down 3 touchdowns already in the 1st quarter. Doesn't look like Hawaii deserves a BCS bid, let alone a NC shot.

If they lose no problem not getting a shot at the big game; but still OSU vs WHO? LSU and/or GA are no better than any of the other big 2 loss teams; KAN is likely mis-ranked as well, just like MO was mis-ranked and got exposed too - so it is reaffirmed the BCS and its ranking are a bona fide JOKE and disaster with no real proof or determination of who is or is not the real national champ. PLAYOFFS!

Wake me when the ever get a playoff like the rest of the divisions in college football, NFL, High Schools, the CFL, the XFL, the USFL, the AFL, the NFLE, and other division of American Football, defunct or still around that I may have missed!

The SEC game was great, definitely wasn't what I expected with all of the injuries then on top of the injuries during the game. Especially with the QB's cut up finger needing stitches. Figured it was over after that.

LSU is broken down and beat up, the Arkansas game proved it.

I bet LSU has held one #1 stat all year.... the most penalized! ;)

Well, it looks like the season has taken another turn. Congrats to Pitt for playing their hearts out. Congrats to my LSU Tigers for overcoming all the distractions and injuries and winning the SEC. As far as OU beating Mizzou, that was expected.

And to those of you who are already claiming it being a joke that any certain team should get in the MNC, remember last year when everyone said Florida didn't belong. The seasons not over yet. :D

so it is reaffirmed the BCS and its ranking are a bona fide JOKE and disaster with no real proof or determination of who is or is not the real national champ. PLAYOFFS!

If a playoff scenario didn't come into the picture after last year's joke of a championship game, it never will. But I agree, a playoff would be fantastic.

Last edited:
Re-post by me:

If GA or LSU get into the BCS Champ game it will be a travesty; the biggest joke of an already BS system and someone should look into filing a class action for corruption. If the BCS had the balls they would put OSU and Hawaii in it to see what Hawaii has, and let the chips fall where they may, You can't allow LSU to get a 3rd chance over any other 2 loss top 10 team; nor over any other 1 loss or unbeaten team and you sure can't allow GA in as a team that can't win their own division to make it to their conf champ game.

The Rose Bowl is shaping up to be the REAL national Champ game!

Herbstreet is a bonehead!

I agree with you with the exception of the "Winning their conference" only reason is that it HAS happened before.

Another reason to do away with the Conference Championship games (It's only a MONEY issue anyways).

Who would be going IF there was no CC games ??
How do those teams that lost in the CC games feel about that meaningless game now ??

Jimbo

Only when they need to. I have never thought of myself as the show. Fans don't come to see me work. However, I have no problem making sure people know I'm there to make a call or ruling that needs to be called.

So, Seeing you ARE an official, what did YOU think of the two phantom holding calls, particularlly the one that brought back the TD that would have made it 17-7.

Jimbo

Funny how most SEC people (except TN) have claimed how over-rated TN has been and not deserving of their rank, but NOW that beating them helps their cause TN is a tough well-deserved #14. LSU and GA are no better than any other of the 2 loss teams in the USA Today top 25 and no more deserving of a shot in the top game. They and GA may actually be the most over-ranked teams in the top 15.

Do they right thing BCS, OSU and HAW or at the very worst KAN.

Do the right thing BSC, after seeing this scenario play out, announce that a PLAYOFF will be implimented.

What happened to the "And 1 " game they were talking about, even though I don't think a "And 1" game would work in this situation.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)