Ok half installed...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It sounds like you are getting Hotelvision. They are scrambled channels intended for hotels to get for free with traveler oriented adds to support the free service to hotels.

Wholeshoe

thespiderman said:
TP (1) 12060 V 26.700
No maybe about it. That's the Hotelvision Freq/SR on AMC4.

A deeper issue is why you aren't finding other FTA stuff on AMC4. For example, if you plug in 11708 V 2.170 you ought to get KTEL loud and clear.

WOW! I just found out how to get the FTA on AMC4.

This is fun.

I do have KTEL now and also a bunch of Asian Channels.

I'm going to wait until the morning to find my true south channel. tonight I'm staying on AMC4.

On AMC4 I notice I can't get any of the NBC channels that Lyngsat has listed.
Also Daystar, CornerStoneTV, SafeTV, FamilyLand TV and WVGN-LP is breaking up.

Also, If Lyngsat lists a transponder as (V), I have to enter it in as (H).
If they list it as (H), I have to enter it in as (V).
Do I have something hooked up wrong or backwards?

Thanks for the help so far.

Free-X TV is scrambled too... :(

one more thing

I notice on The Peoples Network 11807(H) 2.713

I get two different audio sounds. one of them is the movie thats playing. the other audio sounds like a radio station bleeding into the channel. Does anyone knows how to get rid of the radio station bleed in.

Thanks

I have a Pansat 2500A

Press the audio button on your remote, then move to the side (left or right) to select the correct audio channel.

The NBC channels are C-band, KU band downlink freq. have 5 digits/ C-band have 4......

http://www.dmsiusa.com/charts.htm

As for the LNBF settings maybe you have the LNB orientated incorrectly, you can work on that in the morning, WELL DONE!

Thanks for the audio lesson. It works now.

One more question.

Right now my receiver is showing G11 when its really AMC4.

When I find G11. How do I tell my Pansat that G11 is AMC4.

Thanks again for the help.

I've learned a lot tonight. And had a lot of fun.

Time for bed.

GoodNight!

In the antenna set up screen just select the right satellite and do another Smart scan to find all the same channels, you can always go in and delete the channels you have now on the wrong satellite, we are glad to help. Pretty soon you will be helping us : )

If you ar stuck you can always do a factory default and start from scratch!

I found G11 this morning!!!!

I did a factory reset and now I'm programming the receiver with the smart search fuction. Smart Seach just finished. It said 21 transponders found. It looks like its scanning every transponder. Guess I'll have to wait for it to finish.

Now that I found G11 with the motor attached to the dics and pole.
Can I just move the motor with my remote?

Or do I have to do some type of setting to the motor?

Once you are all set on true south go to USALS enter your Lat. and Long. then you MUST hit REFERENCE this saves this bird as true south.....then move on to the next bird you are after........set it up as before.........hit USALS and the dish will move to where the satellite is don't hit REFERENCE again as it will mix things up, then do another blind/power/smart scan : ) Then on to the next bird! With the Fortec Lifetime Ultra the USALS is spot on each satellite, but you may have to do some tweaking depending on how good and how carefully you set up the pole/mast.

If any of the USALS positions are off switch to DiSEqC 1.2 then you can manually move the dish to the optimum position : )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts