OK...let's hear it......HEAT vs MAVERICKS..!!

Shaq SUCKS at free throws.

Looks like the only accomplishments he did last night where an uppercut to Dirk's jaw and an elbow to Stackhouse's nose. :D

But when there was what, 5 games before game 1, and 3 between game 2, it's just a tad excessive. They didn't leave dallas, why the f**k do they need 3 days? It makes the games worse because these guys have been sitting for all this time just waiting to play and having the media drive them nuts. LET THEM PLAY, LET THEM PLAY, LET THEM PLAY, LET THEM PLAY...

Based on the first two games, I don't know how you think the heat can with 4 out of the next 5 games...I see no reason not to think the heat are going to get swept unless dirk crashes a motorcycle today...

Dallas will take it.

This will be great for Dallas!! Now the only team we have that has yet to win a championship is the Rangers. They may have a chance this year as well.

The...TEXAS rangers?!? The only way the texas rangers have any success this year is if we're talking about Walker re-runs getting a new syndication deal...

Mavs in 6. They will take Thursday's game, then finish the Heat out at home. There is more talent for Dallas. Dirk is a freak, but Jason Terry, and Josh Howard are stars on any other team in the league. Their Bench is more diverse they have all the ground on the court covered offensively and defensively compared to the Heat. The heat have Shaq, and Wade. Anyone else is a crap shoot if they will hit a basket, or guard decently night to night. :)

joedekock said:
Mavs in 6. They will take Thursday's game, then finish the Heat out at home. There is more talent for Dallas. Dirk is a freak, but Jason Terry, and Josh Howard are stars on any other team in the league. Their Bench is more diverse they have all the ground on the court covered offensively and defensively compared to the Heat. The heat have Shaq, and Wade. Anyone else is a crap shoot if they will hit a basket, or guard decently night to night. :)

I will stick to Heat in 7.

What the hell, you can't make a prediction after Game 1 is started, let alone after game 3...

BTW, I'm picking the White Sox to sweep the Astros, hope it's not too late...

Purogamer said:
What the hell, you can't make a prediction after Game 1 is started, let alone after game 3...

BTW, I'm picking the White Sox to sweep the Astros, hope it's not too late...

I have THE 1st post on this thread BEFORE the series started and I stated Heat in 7.

Purogamer said:
I was talking to the guy before you, joedekock (heh, just read that name out loud, nice...)

Joe is a disgruntled Pistons fan...they did a survey on ESPN on who would win the series and the ONLY 2 states that picked Dallas was Texas....for obvious reasons, and Michigan....AGAIN, for obvious reasons.....LOL

NOW Miami has played THEIR best game...so, both teams played a sh!tty game and both teams played a great game....ANYONE who thought this series was not going to go AT LEAST 6 games does not know basketball......what a good series...too bad Dallas will not have Stackhouse the next game...because if they review it with ANY sense....Stackhouse SHOULD be suspended for throwing the elbo at Shaq on the flagrant foul...an OBVIOUS flagrant foul....

I agree but doubt he will get suspended. Shaq has always been 110% correct that he gets called differently on both ends of the court. If it would have been him, Mourning or maybe Hasslem, they would have been ejected on the spot.

charper1 said:
I agree but doubt he will get suspended. Shaq has always been 110% correct that he gets called differently on both ends of the court. If it would have been him, Mourning or maybe Hasslem, they would have been ejected on the spot.
Your right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)