Ok, so Im buying back into gaming after many years, which console??

Hey you need to get red dead redemption for your ps3. I got back into gaming also a little while back. A friend of mine mentioned that game so I got it, and fell in love. I too buy a game beat it sell it, buy another beat it....etc. However with Red dead I had to keep that one. I know you already have went with ps3, but... I have both and personally like ps3 way better.

IMHO, "COD Black Ops" is the best there is, although MW2 is still pretty good. I'm betting MW3 will be too. Although I also really like the "free roam" aspect of "Red Dead", it gets a little frustrating getting sniped from a mile away because you user name tags are so visible. Still a great game though. My PSN ID is "MACVin1968" , so if you want send me a friend request (just let me know who you are though). I think Brian (lakebum) still plays too. The main thing is HAVE FUN. ;-)

waltinvt said:
IMHO, "COD Black Ops" is the best there is, although MW2 is still pretty good. I'm betting MW3 will be too. Although I also really like the "free roam" aspect of "Red Dead", it gets a little frustrating getting sniped from a mile away because you user name tags are so visible. Still a great game though. My PSN ID is "MACVin1968" , so if you want send me a friend request (just let me know who you are though). I think Brian (lakebum) still plays too. The main thing is HAVE FUN. ;-)

I love black ops, to bad you're not on xbox live.

I love black ops, to bad you're not on xbox live.

I do too. Odd, after I got off last night, I went and cooked. When I came back and turned on the xbox in the bedroom, I got the RROD for the first few tries (this is the one that I had to send back for repair). I cycled it on and off a couple of times and it worked fine. Looks like I may have to move the one from the living room though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)