old video installing Cband dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

elzipa

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 14, 2008
Near Calgary, AB
Long time ago I downloaded a video of this gentleman with a lot of knowledge on Cband. Actually there were two or three videos one for setting or planting the dish, other one for aligning the dish and there was another one for final tweeks... I was wondering either any one knows where can I get this video it is old but really nice to have.

Cheers:)

I have all of those Boresight shows on DVD. Bruce E, the fellow who owns that site sent them to me a year or two ago. I have been pulling together info for years now to put together a book on the C-Band years and the struggles that the industry has gone through. I have been going through those DVDs whenever I've had a few free moments (which is very tough with 2 young children). Shawn Kenny sure was a rebel, but he sure knew a lot about satellite.

I have all of those Boresight shows on DVD. Bruce E, the fellow who owns that site sent them to me a year or two ago. I have been pulling together info for years now to put together a book on the C-Band years and the struggles that the industry has gone through. I have been going through those DVDs whenever I've had a few free moments (which is very tough with 2 young children). Shawn Kenny sure was a rebel, but he sure knew a lot about satellite.

Shawn was great! We need someone in the c band industry today like that. The Revolution needs to happen... it's war against the MSO's, Cable and Pie plate Cartels. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)