Olympian possibly banned for life?

Official in this Olympics game are rally bad it all looks like some of them been bought
Take boxing for example
Bad officials damage the good will of the game my opinion

Official in this Olympics game are rally bad it all looks like some of them been bought
Take boxing for example
The Boxing is ridiculous. Its not favoring one country either. It is pure and utter incompetence by judges and the referees.

Take boxing for example

I hope this isn't some sort of backwards attempt to actually justify kicking a referee in the face!

Not only should this idiot be banned from the Olympics for life, but he should face criminal charges.

No not at all my comment is about how bad officials has been no doubt a bout it
This athlete needs to be discipline if not now god knows what can happen later in others competitions

I hope this isn't some sort of backwards attempt to actually justify kicking a referee in the face!

Not only should this idiot be banned from the Olympics for life, but he should face criminal charges.

No not at all my comment is about how bad officials has been no doubt a bout it
This athlete needs to be discipline if not now god knows what can happen later in others competitions
Well the video states that he has been banned for life, so I think that we can consider this a closed case.

Kick an official in the face, then get out and don't come back!

This wath Fidel think of this

HAVANA (AP) - Fidel Castro on Monday defended the Cuban taekwondo athlete who kicked a judge in the face at the Beijing Olympics, saying Angel Matos was rightfully indignant over his disqualification from the bronze-medal match.
Taekwondo officials want Matos and his coach banned for life from the sport. But Castro expressed "our total solidarity" for both Matos and his coach Leudis Gonzalez. He also said, without providing details, that the coach had been offered a bribe
. Matos "was predisposed and indignant," after being unjustly disqualified, Castro wrote. "He couldn't contain himself."

This wath Fidel think of this

HAVANA (AP) - Fidel Castro on Monday defended the Cuban taekwondo athlete who kicked a judge in the face at the Beijing Olympics, saying Angel Matos was rightfully indignant over his disqualification from the bronze-medal match.
Taekwondo officials want Matos and his coach banned for life from the sport. But Castro expressed "our total solidarity" for both Matos and his coach Leudis Gonzalez. He also said, without providing details, that the coach had been offered a bribe
. Matos "was predisposed and indignant," after being unjustly disqualified, Castro wrote. "He couldn't contain himself."

This is a HUGE story here in Miami because the story ALSO states that Castro blames the "Miami Mafia"!!!:haha:haha:haha For those that DO NOT know who the "Miami Mafia" is.... to Fidel Castro, it's all Cubans that left Cuba and are still anti-Castro.

Castro defending this piece of scum...imagine that.

He got less than what he deserved. A cheap shot to his head with a bat would've been more fitting.

Castro defending this piece of scum...imagine that.

He got less than what he deserved. A cheap shot to his head with a bat would've been more fitting.

I was sort of hoping that the official would have responded back by whooppin' this guys ass! But, he IS an official and showed true class.....or he was highly afriad of the huge black man.....LOL

I was sort of hoping that the official would have responded back by whooppin' this guys ass! But, he IS an official and showed true class.....or he was highly afriad of the huge black man.....LOL
Well if a guy who is an Olympic Tae Kwan Do fighter comes after you, are you going to try and fight him or are you going to run? He could have been pink colored for all I cared. The only black I'm thinking of is the color of his belt. ;p

Probably a little of both. He acted professionally in the end though, which can't be said for Castro's proud speciman of athleticism.

I'll venture to say that the "Cuban-Cheapshot-Dumbass" won't feel so badass next week when he's picking up hurricane debris and re-greasing wagon wheels for some plantation owner in the canefields of Cuba. :D

Probably a little of both. He acted professionally in the end though, which can't be said for Castro's proud speciman of athleticism.

I'll venture to say that the "Cuban-Cheapshot-Dumbass" won't feel so badass next week when he's picking up hurricane debris and re-greasing wagon wheels for some plantation owner in the canefields of Cuba. :D

:up:up

if Castro is the only one who will do it I agree 100% but what abuot the people that do not have any thing to do with this all I feel is the rest of the country him he can go to hell him been Castro my opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)